Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You know summer is nearly here when

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2007
    Exactly!
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]How has this tread turned from being about music in the summer to you guys perving over what us girls wear?!?!?!?!?

;-)

xx

It's actually how the thread started it (well 2nd post), then someone tried to talk about rubbish music, luckily Carter has got the thread back on track!
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    LOL - What change threads or Perv?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Know it summer when,...... All the girls start wearing see through clothes & their hipster jeans revealing their latest Thong...marvellous

Ahhhh yes. The summer pi$$ed up last train home, with all the ladies wearing not a lot.... and displaying their pink thongs. Very niiiiice.
  • Options
    Don't forget the men with the lime green ones Medders
  • Options
    perv of course!

even better perv material in ibiza!!
    mind you most people are too wired to fully comprehend
    the beauty that surrounds them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Don't forget the men with the lime green ones Medders

Did anyone else get sent this gruesome video of Carter aka Borat?!?!?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Don't forget the men with the lime green ones Medders

No and by the sounds of it I'm better of for it ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

THANKS!!!!!! NOT! For that image that I now have in my head!!

xx
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    It wasn't pretty! The film is of Carter walking down the stairs in his mankini... "come on Dicko, one more step".... EUGH!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    boo to the summer and fat builders/workers/tourists lounging around with their tops off and their greasy bodies hanging out for all to see.

those in soho will also know about the 90 yr old man with big earphones and orange thong that he sunbathes in every summer in soho square. i can't go in soho square much these days as i'm reminded of a horror that happened when he turned over!
  • Options
    I need to stop having people over and forgetting they are there in the morning!!!