Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What is the best purchase you've ever made?

13»

Comments

• Options

Quite possibly the Nutribullet. Seems to have had a significant health effect, not just on headline weight but lots of associated health indicators. Same for my wife.

And the Fitbit, not far behind. Health benefits of both that may turn out to be priceless.

Boring preoccupation of an old geezer, sorry.

I’m always impressed with anything that someone says helps improve health and weight loss. A quick scan on Amazon shows several Nutribullet models at varying prices. Is there a specific one that you would recommend.

I do like the idea of losing weight and feeling more healthy.

Thanks Prague
    Isn't it just a blender?
    No, it’s not JUST a blender, it’s a blender for people who feel they can take a short cut to being thinner and healthier by liquidising a load of stuff their bodies don’t need and drinking an end result their eyes and gagging reflexes are telling them they should avoid.

not a fan? (also not a shortcut)
    No, a fan is something entirely different though it too has blades that go round and round very quickly...
  • Options
    TEL said:

Sony 75" TV...paid a lot for it and have never regretted it for one minute.

I’ve only got a 65’’. I thought it was the nuts but I now realise size is everything.
    Men like you make me feel inadequate, although all my friends and family say what I have is big enough. I don’t believe them, I should have another 13’’
  • Options
    A back of Chocolate digestive biscuits.
  • Options

A back of Chocolate digestive biscuits.

That sounds sticky
  • Options
    My first house – a stone built 1-up-1-down terrace cottage with a stone roof and wooden (yes, wooden!) gutters, in Derbyshire.
    It was only a few thousand pounds, but getting the mortgage was a lottery, because this was before the 1975 sex-discrimination act, and the local building society manager would not lend to women. Luckily my account was at a different branch, whose manager had a more enlightened attitude.
    It got me onto the housing ladder, and without that I would never have had enough for a deposit when I moved to Berkshire 7 years later.

Football-wise, it will be the ticket I buy for the first home game after Roland gets completely out of our club.
  • Options

My penis extension kit.

• Options
    MrLargo said:

N01R4M said:

because this was before the 1975 sex-discrimination act, and the local building society manager would not lend to women.

Even when you have a bit of historical knowledge about Women's Lib, the Suffragette Movement, etc, as someone born in 1980 it is mind-boggling to read stuff like that.

It is this sort of experience which has made me so impatient with false or exaggerated claims of misogyny, etc. being made apparently for ulterior motives.
  • Options
    Investing in crypto currency