Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Gillingham - Match Thread

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    Only woke up when he took off Reeves and brought on Aribo and Kag. Don't blame Caskey, he cannot be fit
  • Options
    Better second half. Best was glorious for those minutes.

Can we buy their centre forward? Useful.
  • Options
    It's okay, Karl knows what it takes to be at the top....he said so.
  • Options
    The Jills do the double over Charlton.

Fitting monument to Roland Dutchelet.
  • Options
    Total and utter undalterated shit we have to come faster out of the blocks to survive in this league.
  • Options
    Looking forward to whatever toss Robinson comes out with to explain this result.
  • Options

Another 60% possession, another loss, it's goals that wins games!

Shameful that we don’t look shit TIL we ping it to Mag, who misses or loses it every time.

The defence was a shambles too today. Not the players themselves but the set up. I understand it was circumstance more than anything but I would have thought Konsa and Lennon would have been the smart move and put Barnes at RB.... none of their attacks were down the wings really after all.
  • Options
    A maniac was doing his nut in the north lower as the players went down the tunnel. Robinson gave it the ‘all mouth’ gesture then offered him outside. Kashi did the same.

The guy was pretty nasty, but I expect a lot more of our manager.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

The bloke has got no class whatsoever.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

A maniac was doing his nut in the north lower as the players went down the tunnel. Robinson gave it the ‘all mouth’ gesture then offered him outside. Kashi did the same.

What a sorry state of affairs. This supposed takeover can’t come quick enough.
  • Options
    Thanks all. Over to the post match views.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!