Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Gillingham - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    58' 0-2 Brilliant work by Eaves, takes on two players and wins a corner as his cross is deflected out of play. #Gills
  • Options
    Will Lennon last 90 minutes?
  • Options
    59' 0-2 Lee Martin has gone down injured; Gary Hemens goes straight out to him and Darren Oldaker is now getting ready. #Gills
  • Options
    Think of we score one they will crack.
  • Options
    For the 645th game in a row, our strikers lack of finishing ability drops us points.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Will Lennon last 90 minutes?

He dont have much of choice
  • Options
    60' CLOSE! KAG breaks from a Gills corner, reaches the byline and fires in a cross that Marshall just can't get his head to. 0-2. #cafc
  • Options
    60' 0-2 #Gills living life a touch dangerously in early exchanges. Charlton stormed out of the traps, have struck the bar and continue to apply pressure.
  • Options
    61' 0-2 Martin was about to come off, he has obviously changed his mind and gets the armband back from Zakuani. DJ was ready, and still is, if needed. #Gills
  • Options
    Reeves couldn't tear a hole in his own jeans
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When Best was down injured whoever the muppet was who threw a plastic lager bottle from the North Upper that hit Sarr should be named and banned. Complete tosser.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

60' 0-2 #Gills living life a touch dangerously in early exchanges. Charlton stormed out of the traps, have struck the bar and continue to apply pressure.

But we all know we aint gonna score.
  • Options
    Bring back sponge foot. All is forgiven
  • Options

When Best was down injured whoever the muppet was who threw a plastic lager bottle from the North Upper that hit Sarr should be named and banned. Complete tosser.

Did Sarr 'down it'?
  • Options
    63' 0-2 Cross from Holmes to the back post is won by Garmston before Holy uses his 6'9 frame to claim with both hands. #Gills
  • Options
    64' 0-2 Excellent cross from Marshall on the right is placed into the heart of the box; no red shirt gets to it and #Gills can push up following Holy's clearance.
  • Options
    64' Marshall fizzes a ball into the box from the right but the Gills defence are able to see it to safety. 0-2. #cafc
  • Options
    We keep crossing it. Most of our team come from Hobbiton, and the one guy who is likely to win it in the air has the heading ability of a 50p coin.
  • Options
    65' 0-2 Cross from Holmes is headed behind by Garmston. Corner to Charlton. #Gills
  • Options
    65' Close! A superb defensive header from Gillingham's Bradley Garmston takes the ball off the head of Marshall at the back post. 0-2. #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Theres gonna be about 10 minutes added on at this rate
  • Options
    66' 0-2 Looks like Garmston has collided with the post following his header. Remains to be seen if he can continue. #Gills
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

We keep crossing it. Most of our team come from Hobbiton, and the one guy who is likely to win it in the air has the heading ability of a 50p coin.

That's inflation for you @JiMMy 85 it used to be a thrupenny bit in my youth :wink:
  • Options
    67' 0-2 Corner comes in, #Gills only half clear. Follow up delivery is fairly central and Holy is quick off his line to gather.
  • Options
    68' 0-2 Garmston is back on the field. #Gills
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

JiMMy 85 said:

That's inflation for you @JiMMy 85 it used to be a thrupenny bit in my youth :wink:
    Players used to turn on a sixpence.
  • Options
    I've given up.Just know we aint gonna score.
    Cant wait for the take-over - clear all this shit out from top to bottom - start afresh, free from all the dead-wood we currently have. Rebuild a decent solid team with a decent solid coach.
  • Options
    It must be me - I cannot remember us winning since I have been doing commentary
  • Options
    69' 0-2 Byrne releases Parker on the left hand side; roar goes up from the away end. It's been all Charlton so far in this second half. #Gills
  • Options

I've given up.Just know we aint gonna score.
    Cant wait for the take-over - clear all this shit out from top to bottom - start afresh, free from all the dead-wood we currently have. Rebuild a decent solid team with a decent solid coach.

Honestly think we have a good enough squad for promotion. Just we have a clueless manager.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!