Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Gillingham - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    No threat on goal at all.

Gillingham really aren’t very good but they don’t have to be.
  • Options
    We are utterly crap. Not chasing things down. Gillingham have always got runners, we have got no one willing to put the effort in. We simply cannot use the middle of the pitch, so predictable - put it down the wing and put it out of play.

Taken my niece to her first game - already saying she doesn't want to come again.

Thanks Charlton.
  • Options
    It's ok, team will be in at 7am to watch yet another atrocious performance
  • Options
    Everyone seems to just be limping on till the takeover. Wish we could just skip to the summer now, midtable is all we're going to be.
  • Options
    So glad I couldn't be bothered to go to this. What a shower of shit. Where's the Robinson fans at currently ?
  • Options
    Dreadful
  • Options
    There are no words in the English language to describe how poor that first half performance has been.
  • Options
    It's Robinsons creation.
    Stuck up for him and like him but it's his fault.

We are rudderless
  • Options

At this rate they'll be in at 5am
  • Options

look round for somebody to blame ya km is an easy target forget the 11 on the pitch its all kr fault NOT

s
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

There are no words in the English language to describe how poor that first half performance has been.

Go on, try.
  • Options
    We are closer to relegation than promotion.
  • Options
    Spankie said:

KAG needs to come half time. Go two up

Yes, I can see it now hat trick KAG , no fecking chance.
  • Options
    Gillingham well worth their two goal lead. Their number 9 looks really useful. Only Amos and Dasilva emerged with any credit for us. Sarr and Magennis might as well have not turned up.
  • Options

Everyone seems to just be limping on till the takeover. Wish we could just skip to the summer now, midtable is all we're going to be.

Don't be so sure. Only 10 points clear of the relegation spots now!
  • Options

The way they've played so far they probably only got in at 7 this morning after celebrating New Year in Newcastle.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Fuck an bring them in at 5am
  • Options
    mogodon said:

They’re playing like that’s when their New Year’s Eve party finished...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Gillingham well worth their two goal lead. Their number 9 looks really useful. Only Amos and Dasilva emerged with any credit for us. Sarr and Magennis might as well have not turned up.

We'd be better off without Sarr - absolutely f***ing useless first 45.
  • Options
    Same formation, same tactics, same result.
  • Options

Go on, try.
    I'm an accountant not a wordsmith.

I can make up numbers, not words.
  • Options
    Poor, really poor. And my toes are cold
  • Options
    Dear oh dear. Absolute crap from 1-11. Nothing. No uegency, no leaders, no ideas and no hope.

We can’t defend and create no chances.

Can honestly see this turning into a tailspin. Manager does not have anything in his locker to change this.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

A lot of overreactions going on today. We're not actually playing that badly. Sarr has been fine with all the air balls but is struggling with players coming in from his right.

Holmes, Reeves and Marshall are trying but Holmes is being tripled up on at times.

2-0 isn't insurmountable.

Are you on drugs?
  • Options

Am not looking forward to another season in league one.

At this rate you might not get one
    This is the dreadful truth, I just hope it does not end up squeaky bum time struggling to stay in this poxy division.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Leon Best and Joe Aribo out to warm up!!!

Great for KAGs confidence
  • Options
    Maybe get them in for training at 5am tomorrow?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

A lot of overreactions going on today. We're not actually playing that badly. Sarr has been fine with all the air balls but is struggling with players coming in from his right.

Holmes, Reeves and Marshall are trying but Holmes is being tripled up on at times.

2-0 isn't insurmountable.

Your fucking crackers Daz, they are clueless boring shite
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!