Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Robinson fears he can make no further signings (Jan 4th)

1234568»

Comments

• edited January 2018

RedChaser said:

_nam11 said:

What does WIOTOS mean?

Oh nam11 mate good job Henners hasn't seen this When It's On The Offocial Site. In Other words don't count your chickens until they have hatched :wink:
    "Offocial" ? What's that?
    Oops :blush: That was a Henner's bit of typing; pot and kettle :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

_nam11 said:

What does WIOTOS mean?

Oh nam11 mate good job Henners hasn't seen this When It's On The Offocial Site. In Other words don't count your chickens until they have hatched :wink:
    That was a Henner's dyslexic bit of typing :wink:
    Mocking my dyslexia now! You're a bad man : - )
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

_nam11 said:

What does WIOTOS mean?

Amended solly :disappointed:
  • RedChaser said:

_nam11 said:

What does WIOTOS mean?

Oh @_nam11 mate, good job Henners hasn't seen this When It's On The Offcial Site. In Other words don't count your chickens until they have hatched :wink:
    Not sure whether I’m gutted about not guessing that. Or if I’m gutted that my 1000th posting was wasted :(
  • edited January 2018
    _nam11 said:

RedChaser said:

_nam11 said:

What does WIOTOS mean?

Oh @_nam11 mate, good job Henners hasn't seen this When It's On The Offcial Site. In Other words don't count your chickens until they have hatched :wink:
    Not sure whether I’m gutted about not guessing that. Or if I’m gutted that my 1000th posting was wasted :(
    Never mind about that, I spoke too soon and have had Henry on my case :wink:

• “Since I walked in the door over 12 months ago, I’ve been nothing but straight with people. People can see the style I want to play and people can also see the style that we’re not playing at the moment.

You mean 4231? Yes, everyone including the other managers can see that.

But if we played 442 every week no one would be talking about the tactics and every other manager would still know what formation we were going to play.
    Disagree. The issue isnt the formation itself but that we won't change it.
    How many managers play the same system week in week out? And how many would stick with a striker who's not in form (or possibly not very good) as long as we have, even when the alternatives are unproven?
  • RedChaser said:

_nam11 said:

What does WIOTOS mean?

Phew, so pleased you corrected it....
  • Fumbluff said:

RedChaser said:

_nam11 said:

What does WIOTOS mean?

Don't you start :wink:
  • Robinson ain’t the worst manager in the division, certainly not in the top ten who could be brought in from championship, league one or league two.

Does annoy me that he is a bit scouse gobby, not my thing, think his favoured formation may be one that can get you up and stay in championship with only a few more quid spent on players that fit the system.

I vote for him staying.
  • Sponsored links:

• Robinson ain’t the worst manager in the division, certainly not in the top ten who could be brought in from championship, league one or league two.

Does annoy me that he is a bit scouse gobby, not my thing, think his favoured formation may be one that can get you up and stay in championship with only a few more quid spent on players that fit the system.

I vote for him staying.

wrong thread
  • edited January 2018
    RedChaser said:

_nam11 said:

What does WIOTOS mean?

Oh @_nam11 mate, good job Henners hasn't seen this When It's On The Official Site. In Other words don't count your chickens until they have hatched :wink:
    Or ... W4nking It Over The Official Site. Same-same .
  • RedChaser said:

Fumbluff said:

RedChaser said:

_nam11 said:

What does WIOTOS mean?

Don't you start :wink:
    Still trying to work out what the difference between Offocial and Offcial is.

Sloppy editing.

• _nam11 said:

What does WIOTOS mean?

When
    Is
    Odd
    Twat
    Owner
    Selling?
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

_nam11 said:

What does WIOTOS mean?

Don't you mean dab man? ;-)
  • more proof of roland's contempt... I've always said if we can get rid of Roland, be in a more stable position and still be in League One it's a result... we could easily end up in a relegation battle, confidence has disappeared and Roland will be loving it, if he do AS MUCH DAMAGE AS POSSIBLE so all the vinegar pissers are panicked and still get out the door with his money then he will.

Staying in the league and getting rid of Roland is our only target in my mind.
  • It was in the back back of my mind how Karl will be allowed to make signings during talks.
  • Croydon said:

Dazzler21 said:

PopIcon said:

Is anyone surprised by this?

This is why I get frustrated with people trying to push the Robinson out stuff.

It's obvious we are in a pickle and there is all sorts of nonsense going on behind the scenes.

The last thing we need is the fans at this moment in time adding additional onto the manager imo
    I am not for Robinson out now, I am for Robinson out the second ink is dry on the contract of new ownership.

He may have been the best option under the conditions of our club being a joke with an insane owner that no self respecting manager would touch with a barge pole but we can and will do better then the one formation, "nice" football playing, nonsense spouting salesman we currently have sitting in the dug out.
    That's nice of you, personally I am in the "Robinson out if he fails to get us promoted (or at least back into the playoffs)" brigade.

He seems genuinely pissed off at the current situation. He seems to have realised he's made a big F*** up.
    He knew what he was getting himself into, and if he didn't, then he's clearly an idiot. Everyone in football knows about the shambles running our club, are you telling me that KR had no idea?

Let's not forget he also publicly came out and defended KM at the start of the season, and said that fans needed to stop protesting. He says what suits him, and now he's changed his tune to keep us fans on his side through the shit run of form, and to possibly sell himself as a 'Charlton man' to any new owners.
    This, not sure how he gets away with this nonsense with some fans but he does.
    Short & selective memory recall.
  • Based on Gobby's hard on for Reeves and Marshy it's no bad thing he won't get to bring in any more players he really rates. His hit rate is at best one in 3 - and that one, Billy Clarke, is injured more than not. Tarique Fosu's performance at this level came as a shock to everyone. I've overlooked Lewis Page, for whom there are no words...