Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackpool Away 27/01/2018 - Roll Call?

1235»

Comments

• Oh shit. Email this morning postponed my meeting in Blackpool. Desperately thinking of a way around this as I ordered my match tickets yesterday.
  • Any info on tickets sold? I Reckon we'll be lucky to muster 100.

Weather forecast is dry overnight and tomorrow, brightening up for the afternoon; max temp 7*C dropping to 5*C for the match. Safe travelling folks.
  • 2 of us going.

Didn't go to the original game but midweek aways this time of year always work out nicely with annual leave from work to be used up by the end of the month.
  • RedChaser said:

Any info on tickets sold? I Reckon we'll be lucky to muster 100.

Weather forecast is dry overnight and tomorrow, brightening up for the afternoon; max temp 7*C dropping to 5*C for the match. Safe travelling folks.

I'll go for nearer 200.
  • Shame would have loved to go, too busy at work. Going blackpool again in June for pool tournament aswell so have gone from never going to blackpool until fleetwood now will be my third time.

Hope we can put a performance for the few who are going, reckon 120 people will go.
  • edited March 2018

Shame would have loved to go, too busy at work. Going blackpool again in June for pool tournament aswell so have gone from never going to blackpool until fleetwood now will be my third time.

Hope we can put a performance for the few who are going, reckon 120 people will go.

Shame your not going mate, I've had to revise my numbers going, down to 99 now. :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

Shame would have loved to go, too busy at work. Going blackpool again in June for pool tournament aswell so have gone from never going to blackpool until fleetwood now will be my third time.

Shame your not going mate, I've had to revise my numbers going, down to 99 now. :wink:
    My apologise RC, maybe when we play them next year again at this rate...