Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match thread: Bury v Charlton | Sat 13 Jan 2018

Comments

• 35' Greg Leigh gets a good ball in from the right, he wins us a corner which didn't come to much (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS
  • Leuth said:

Leuth said:

Bury are SO bad. I can't emphasise how bad they are. We absolutely have to win this

But for those unable to view, are we actually any better?
    Slightly yeah
    Well, that's something I suppose.
  • edited January 2018
    ross1 said:

35' Greg Leigh gets a good ball in from the right, he wins us a corner which didn't come to much (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS

You a Bury fan @ross1
  • ross1 said:

35' Greg Leigh gets a good ball in from the right, he wins us a corner which didn't come to much (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS

You a Bury fan @ross1
    I sincerely hoping you are joking, I put both sets of tweets up, so you can see how each tell us what is happening
  • 38' Aribo receives treatment on the pitch for what appears to be a bloody nose (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS
  • 40' Aribo is back on the pitch as Clarke smashes a cross into The East Stand (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS
  • 41' Mavididi is brought down just outside the left-hand angle of the box. Free-kick... #cafc
  • 42' Kashi's delivery was a poor one and it's out for a goal-kick. #cafc
  • ross1 said:

ross1 said:

You a Bury fan @ross1
    I sincerely hoping you are joking, I put both sets of tweets up, so you can see how each tell us what is happening
    Only joshing @ross1
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

40' Aribo is back on the pitch as Clarke smashes a cross into The East Stand (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS

Whats Clarke up to playing at The Valley when he is injured.
  • Dreadful free kick
  • ross1 said:

40' Aribo is back on the pitch as Clarke smashes a cross into The East Stand (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS

Whats Clarke up to playing at The Valley when he is injured.
    One of many :wink:
  • Posted at
    44'
    Joe Aribo (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

Posted at
    44'
    Foul by Josh Laurent (Bury).
  • What the fuck is the ref playing at there? It's almost like he didn't want Mavididi to go on and have a shot
  • Dreadful free kick

dreadful player
  • edited January 2018
    So, while we wait for a football match to break out here are some intetesting facts about Bury a suburb in Greater Mancunia.

The Bury Transport Museum looks good but it has stiff competion from the Fusiler Museum down the road.

BTW , if any travelling addicks fancy jumping in a lake by 17.00, we have a choice of the following reservoirs, Tureton and Entwhistle, Wayoh and Jumbles....
  • 45' Aribo fouled, but Mavididi is allowed the advantage to run towards the box, before the ref inexplicably pulls it back! Free-kick results in a corner.. #caf

45' Cleared by Bury. #cafc
  • Old habits die hard. At my daughter's wedding reception sneaking a peek, is it worth it..?
  • 45+1 Three minutes added... #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Old habits die hard. At my daughter's wedding reception sneaking a peek, is it worth it..?

No
  • Sounds like this is there for the taking, if we can only get a goal.
  • 45' Charlton have a free kcik half way into our half, but Cameron plays the ball out for a corner (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS

45' Reeves takes the corner... but Bury manage to defend the ball away and then see it go out for a goal kick (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS
  • How is that not a foul? Didn’t even attempt to play the ball
  • Sounds like a repeat of the Plymouth and Gillingham away games

I’m calling the Police, you should be ashamed of yourself!
  • Sounds like a repeat of the Plymouth and Gillingham away games

And we all know how they ended

• Sounds like this is there for the taking, if we can only get a goal.

Story of this Season!!!
  • So depressing,we can't break down a shit Bury side meanwhile, both our near neighbours,playing in higher leagues are winning. Got to hate football sometimes.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!