Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match thread: Bury v Charlton | Sat 13 Jan 2018

Comments

• Options
    10' Free kick to Charlton deep in their own half, conceded by Leigh (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS
  • Options
    11' Chance! Aribo does well to get into the box and cuts the ball back, but it's just behind Magennis and Marshall. #cafc
  • Options
    12' Aribo manages to get a dangerous ball across the box but there was no one there to meet it and The Shakers get the ball away (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS
  • Options
    12' Dasilva clips a cross into the box and Reeves sends a stooping header hurtling just wide of the post. #cafc
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Halifax 1 Maidenhead 0 in the last 32 of the FA Trophy. Come you Shaymen
  • Options
    Rotherham 1-0 up & now up to 6th.
  • Options
    Whoever is filming this for iFollow must have had about 20 pints last night.
  • Options
    15' Another free kick deep in their own half for Charlton as Ismail fouls Konsa (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS
  • Options
    15' CHANCE! Magennis skips past his defender and he's just got the keeper to beat, but Ripley gets out well to smother the effort, while Aribo can't capitalise with the follow-up. #cafc
  • Options
    Pompey beating Scunny, Blackburn beating Shrewsbury
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pompey 1-0 up & leapfrog Rotherham back into 6th. The only realistic play-off spot is getting further away.
  • Options
    16' Ripley is down receiving treatment (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS
  • Options
    17' Ripley has his gloves on and looks ok to continue (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS
  • Options
    18' First chance for Bury. Ball into the box is hooked back and Hansen heads wide. #cafc
  • Options
    18' Brilliant chance for Hanson to open his Shakers account, Laurent's deep cross was put back in by Bunn but Hanson heads wide from the penalty spot (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS
  • Options
    Charlie Mulgrew has just scored his 7th goal in his last 10 games which is as many as any of our players have scored in our 35 matches. And he's a defender!
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I did my back this morning sorting my neighbours lovely cat, and I am in fucking agony despite the co-codamol.

• Options
    19'
    Foul by Harry Lennon (Charlton Athletic).

Posted at
    19'
    James Hanson (Bury) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

16' Ripley is down receiving treatment (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS

When did Bury sign Sigourney Weaver?
  • Options
    Anyone else have issues with iFollow?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    22' Dasilva gets in another cross, but Ripley makes the catch. #cafc
  • Options
    Their number 33 looks a tidy player.
  • Options
    oh my fucking god magennis
  • Options
    23' Chance! Looping ball over the top catches out the Bury defence and bounces into the path of Magennis with just the keeper to beat. He looks to lob Ripley but he doesn't do the damage. #cafc
  • Options
    Well , it's been a quiet week for news and rumors hasn't it? Just tuned into this after catching up on all the threads on CL, now for the highlight of the afternoon, the match thread. Many thanks to Ross1 and others for the updates and pray for a win , COYA!!!
  • Options
    ross1 said:

23' Chance! Looping ball over the top catches out the Bury defence and bounces into the path of Magennis with just the keeper to beat. He looks to lob Ripley but he doesn't do the damage. #cafc

*rolls eyes*
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Leuth said:

oh my fucking god magennis

How hasn’t he put that away? It was more like a back pass.
  • Options
    23' Charlton should be ahead, Magennis found himself in a lot of space in behind our defence, however he couldn't get much height on the chip and Ripley caught comfortably (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS
  • Options
    We have a striker who never looks like scoring when in the penalty box.
  • Options
    24'
    Foul by Stephy Mavididi (Charlton Athletic).

Posted at
    24'
    Peter Clarke (Bury) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!