Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football For A Fiver- Shrewsbury home game,24th Feb

Comments

• Options
    We might beat them next Saturday.
  • Options

I bought because of possible new owner.

Me too in the end.

Well that's my excuse. I so miss a Saturday home match.
  • Options
    I see the plastic supporters are coming out of their hovels...bloody premiership wannabees!
  • Options
    Think we get over 15,000?.
  • Options

Nope.
    11/12,000
  • Options

Nope.
    11/12,000
    Surely more then that.
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Nope.
    11/12,000
    Surely more then that.
    If you bump this another 27,000 times, we may sell out.
  • Options

Nope.
    11/12,000
    Surely more then that.
    Without a takeover, yes... AND don't call me Shirley!
  • Options

Nope.
    11/12,000
    Surely more then that.
    It would be nice but other than us who already know the club don't seem very good at getting it out to potential new supporters.
  • Options
    Got 3 tickets for me, my wife (an Arsenal ST holder) and our 3 y.o. son. It'll be his 1st Valley visit. I'm keeping my fingers crossed we have new owners and a cracking Valley atmosphere as I'm fighting to keep him away from the Woolwich rejects.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Three wishes (for starters) for this week ....

New owners who've made a good deal, especially for our precious real estate in SE7 and SE9

On Saturday a 20K+ crowd really up for it

A team and coaches, who, unlike the big match vs Pompey, actually turn up this time and give Shrewsbury a game they won't forget

Surely not too much to ask, is it ?!?!?!

Anybody know if they have arranged another trip to Newcastle this coming weekend? When we know that, we might be able to hazard a guess as to whether the team can be bothered this time.
  • Options

Three wishes (for starters) for this week ....

New owners who've made a good deal, especially for our precious real estate in SE7 and SE9

On Saturday a 20K+ crowd really up for it

A team and coaches, who, unlike the big match vs Pompey, actually turn up this time and give Shrewsbury a game they won't forget

Surely not too much to ask, is it ?!?!?!

Anybody know if they have arranged another trip to Newcastle this coming weekend? When we know that, we might be able to hazard a guess as to whether the team can be bothered this time.
    I think they are planing a trip to Sheffield to watch Holmes sit on the bench.
  • Options
    4 of us have tickets.
  • Options
    In going for 15k. Just don’t bottle it like we did v Pompey ffs
  • Options
    Come on guys,we are in the top 6,its only a fiver,so lets get the Valley rocking,and help get out of this league.
  • Options
    I'll be there. With the FIL and Nephew. so that's 3 more than normal! Will be interesting to see total numbers.
  • Options
    Yes we in top six let's beat the shewsbury.
  • Options
    We had a radio ad for this game on LBC at lunchtime.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Taking my son. 4th game this season. Front row in the east.
  • Options
    Our first game since the protests stopped. For a fiver each I don’t reckon RD will make any money out of us.
  • Options
    Shrew said:

I'm making the journey down with my son. Well this is the last time I watched Charlton play Shrewsbury at The Valley. (finished 3-3).

Nice random concrete steps to trip over at the top of the East Terrace there...
  • Options

In going for 15k. Just don’t bottle it like we did v Pompey ffs

I thought it was a fiver.
  • Options

Shrew said:

I'm making the journey down with my son. Well this is the last time I watched Charlton play Shrewsbury at The Valley. (finished 3-3).

Nice random concrete steps to trip over at the top of the East Terrace there...
    I think I remember standing on them peering over the grown ups during the last couple of minutes of a match, my old man would always get us to make the long slow walk up the terrace before the final whistle.
  • Options
    Shrew said:

Was that the first Sunday game played at The Valley.

Remember a certain centre back scoring first time i saw Shrewsbury play we lost 1-2 Jim Holton off the top of my head played centre half the guy would later play for Man U.
  • Options
    Shrew said:

What an absolutely brilliant photo. That's museum quality that is!
  • Options
    Coming down from Scotland for this one.