Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bundesliga

Comments

• Options
    What a start for Gladbach

1-0 up after 40 seconds
  • Options
    0-2 after just 6 minutes
  • Options
    Have been impressed with the streaming quality on VipRow today

Watched Dortmund | Leipzig | Frankfurt and picture quality has been pretty good, had zero buffering
  • Options
    Did Dietmar Bruck play today?
  • Options
    I haven't noticed Frankfurt down to 10. Did it happen when I went to spend a penny?
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    I haven't noticed Frankfurt down to 10. Did it happen when I went to spend a penny?
    I’m a bit baffled about that as well
  • Options
    And now Frankfurt down to 10-men

Wow that flowchart really was spot on for me, Frankfurt really are the Charlton of the Bundesliga
    Frankfurt aint down to 10 men
  • Options

Watched Dortmund | Leipzig | Frankfurt and picture quality has been pretty good, had zero buffering
    Not that good if you saw a red card that never happened @ForeverAddickted lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some of us are watching the game.
  • Options

Not that good if you saw a red card that never happened @ForeverAddickted lol
    Yeah I suddenly realised earlier that Frankfurt weren't down to 10 men... God knows why I thought I saw a red card

Kept quiet as was hoping no one had noticed

Foolish of me I know as this isn't my first time on CharltonLife
    Lol, like we would let you get away with that 
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Went into this game wanting Gladbach to win if no other reason than the name amuses me. Soon as they go 2-0 up I’m cheering on Frankfurt. Can’t seem to want to support the team doing well in a game - Charlton have broken me.
  • Options
    EastStand said:
    Went into this game wanting Gladbach to win if no other reason than the name amuses me. Soon as they go 2-0 up I’m cheering on Frankfurt. Can’t seem to want to support the team doing well in a game - Charlton have broken me.
    I put a few quid (literally) pre match on Gladbach and even I wanted Frankfurt to pull it back to make it interesting.

They've been a bit better in the second half to be fair. 
  • Options
    Bloody hell, that would have been some goal 
  • Options
    Great miss that!
  • Options
    Surprised that Frankfurt managed to pull a goal back after being down to 10 men for so long @ForeverAddickted 🤣🤣
    Showing that Charlton spirit 😂😂
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Whilst the lack of crowds detracted, I did enjoy watching a bit of football. I intend to watch a bit more tomorrow and Monday. I don't think my wife is too happy and has already made a comment about football being on every day when it hasn't been on for two bloody months!

Looks like the soaps are running out of episodes too :)
  • Options
    Watched the first half of Dortmund v Schalke and then turned over to watch RB Leipzig v Freiburg in the second half. In all the circumstances, I thought the level of intensity from the players was reasonably good.

Tuned in a little later to ITV Hub to watch an hour of highlights from England v Cameroon in Italia 90. I knew we were lucky when I watched it at the time but this reminded me of just how fortunate we were on the night (although I had forgotten that, having made two substitutions, Mark Wright had to go and play on the wing after a nasty head gash).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lineker got us out of jail that night.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Ordered some bratwurst from the guy that normally supplies the German Beer Keller places in London (he’s now delivering to households in SE London & Kent while those places are shut) for this weekend so we could have German Day in our house!

I do like a well done sausage.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    Ordered some bratwurst from the guy that normally supplies the German Beer Keller places in London (he’s now delivering to households in SE London & Kent while those places are shut) for this weekend so we could have German Day in our house!

What's the website mate, I'd be interested in that. 
    https://sausageman.co.uk/
    Shouldn't have clicked on that - I really feel like a sausage now!

Unfortunately my missus doesn't feel the same way. Ever.
  • Options
    I thought some of the goal keeping was shocking.  I watched Fortuna v Paderborn, Frotuna hit the woodwork 3 times they just can't put the ball in the back of the net... remind you of anyone.   Third bottom is not relegation just into the play offs with the teams from Bundes 2, like back in the day v Leeds.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:

What's the website mate, I'd be interested in that. 
    https://sausageman.co.uk/
    Shouldn't have clicked on that - I really feel like a sausage now!

Unfortunately my missus doesn't feel the same way. Ever.
    This will change her forever!
  • Options
    Was just about to ask if there was a highlights programme but I had a quick google and remembered that BT Sport put them all on their youtube channel.

Here's the Dortmund highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yoidk_EM-VE
  • Options
    Greuther Furth v Hamburg wasnt too bad in 2.Bundesliga today

Only saw from the 50th minute yet cant beat an equaliser with the last kick of the game

Germans seem to like those :)
  • Options
    Nice to see FC Koln have put shirts on empty seats in one section of the stand

Doesnt replicate fans being there but better than nothing
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    I like the weird songs they play at German football - Gurther Forth played the Friends theme tune in the final whistle and Cologne seem to run out to some German version of Take the High Road
  • Options
    A few mate goals around 2.Bundesliga today

Furth got the late equaliser that @ForeverAddickted mentioned

Wehen beat Stuttgart with a 97th minute penalty

Osnabruck got a 94th minute equaliser against Bielfield