Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelsea interested in Josh.....

13»

Comments

• Options

Still think Magennis is a decent striker on a very bad run and had lost a lot of striking confidence the last couple of months.

But he will come good again, he just needs that goal

This, but Josh isn’t a natural goal scorer. Even when on form and confident I don’t think he’s better than 1 in 5. Decent as you say and no one can doubt his work ethic but in his current form and confidence I think he will find it even more difficult than a natural finisher who are by nature confident and predatory in front of goal.

I do feel sorry for him because he works his nuts off and we havn’t had the players to take the pressure off him and use him to his best advantage.

I do think he will bounce back and make a vital contribution to our season. Whether he’s a striker that a promotion challenging team should have as number one then I still have my doubts.

• Options

Still think Magennis is a decent striker on a very bad run and had lost a lot of striking confidence the last couple of months.

This, but Josh isn’t a natural goal scorer. Even when on form and confident I don’t think he’s better than 1 in 5. Decent as you say and no one can doubt his work ethic but in his current form and confidence I think he will find it even more difficult than a natural finisher who are by nature confident and predatory in front of goal.

I do feel sorry for him because he works his nuts off and we havn’t had the players to take the pressure off him and use him to his best advantage.

I do think he will bounce back and make a vital contribution to our season. Whether he’s a striker that a promotion challenging team should have as number one then I still have my doubts.

With Fosu and Mavididi playing I'm hoping things will improve for him.
  • Options

I don't think we could expect any better (other than a loan) given the level we are at.

Current international who played in the last Euro's