Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things that mysteriously disappear indoors

Comments

• Options
    1905 said:

Shag said:

She says shes visiting relatives but I reckon shes snuck back in and stolen the glass along with the tea cup . This is the start of it bob , she's slowly driving you mad , this is what they all do . My advice - get out quick

Or she is slowly moving out .............

If it’s 1 item a month, he’s in for a f**king long wait.

My advice to Bob would be to make his Girlfriend disappear- I can assist with body disposal at very reasonable rates - PM me if interested.
  • Options

1905 said:

Shag said:

She says shes visiting relatives but I reckon shes snuck back in and stolen the glass along with the tea cup . This is the start of it bob , she's slowly driving you mad , this is what they all do . My advice - get out quick

Or she is slowly moving out .............

If it’s 1 item a month, he’s in for a f**king long wait.

My advice to Bob would be to make his Girlfriend disappear- I can assist with body disposal at very reasonable rates - PM me if interested.
    Thanks RO I can do without a glass & a cup but I was hoping to hold onto the GF for a while yet. Should the situation change I'll drop you a PM :smiley:
  • Options
    Is there someone living in your loft??
  • Options
    Apologies if 'er indoors has somehow got into your houses to make things disappear like she does in ours!

*If you read this @Len\'s_little_girl not a word!*
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Individual socks go Missing all the time

I swear on my life that every time I put on a wash, odd numbers of socks come out, rather than even. Grrrr.
    Just put an odd number of socks in the wash, then when they come out you always have a pair!
  • Options
    Shin pads... Not allowed to play in my 7-aside league without them, they're always about on the weekend, but disappear on the evening I play... had to just dump them in the car to stop it happening!
  • Options

Haven't seen the Mrs since I put down our new patio

Be careful - unless you buried her very deep, it can give off a horrible smell after a few weeks.
  • Options
    forks, I personally think it's the Mrs and the kids being lazy when scrapping plates into the bin
  • Options
    Same thing happens when she comes round my house, Bob.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

My dignity and sense of self worth

Hardly surprising when you have bird coming round sticking drinking receptacles up your bum
  • Options
    One arse, 2 cups
  • Options

I've been seeing this bird for a few weeks.
    Last week she turned up with a tea cup.
    That's strange I thought.
    Then this week she turned up with a glass.
    Can't wait for next week's gift.

Did you use the glass to put your teeth in?
  • Options

A bit weird but I have no answer.

A month or two back I noticed that one of our tea cups was missing, asked my girl friend if she had broken one or thrown it away for some reason but she said no so I had a good look in cupboards where it shouldn't be etc etc until I had to admit defeat because it wasn't anywhere to be found. Have to say (sadly) i thought gf was lying but it's only a cup & so I said nothing & let the matter drop. She has been away since Thursday visiting relatives, yesterday morning I used a glass for some fruit juice & went out shopping leaving the glass in the sink. We only have two of these glasses, they were in the flat when we moved in & I always use them for juice. When I came home from shopping i fancied some more juice so went to the cupboard for the second glass, second glass is missing. Checked the draining board, cups & plates no glass. Checked all cupboards, looked in microwave, fridge cooker (just in case i'm going mad/forgetful) but no glass. There were two after GF had left for visit & now there's only one & I don't have the faintest idea where the other one is ! Anyone else experience anything similar ?

God yes. Although I was using industrial quantities of LSD at the time. Could that be the issue here?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Shin pads... Not allowed to play in my 7-aside league without them, they're always about on the weekend, but disappear on the evening I play... had to just dump them in the car to stop it happening!

Football boots went missing on Saturday morning. Funny enough turned up exactly where the missus said they'd be and I'd already looked. I think I'm being trolled in my own house.
  • Options
    Almost every time I have to get on a pair of stepladders to undo a screw up high - I drop the screw - never to be seen again. I crawl around on the floor, get a torch, but I think its gone to another dimension...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    HarryLime said:

Shag said:

To be quite honest Bob, I doubt if this is to do with your current girlfriend, maybe the one before. Sleep tight.
    And your next one will be a bunny boiler.
    So it could get worse.

• Options
    Socks
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    We keep buying food and by the end of the week it’s all disappeared!
    But it’s probably just kids...
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Almost every time I have to get on a pair of stepladders to undo a screw up high - I drop the screw - never to be seen again. I crawl around on the floor, get a torch, but I think its gone to another dimension...

Take your socks off and walk around barefooted... You can bet every penny you own that your foot will find it!!
  • Options
    My prostate massaging butt-plug. Can never remember where I've put it.
  • Options
    Daggs said:

My prostate massaging butt-plug. Can never remember where I've put it.

Have you had @ricky_otto over for dinner lately.
  • Options
    biscuits
  • Options
    Have we officially ran out of things to start a thread on?