Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

On the up

2»

Comments

• If you are talking lows nothing will ever trump the 4-0 defeat at the Toolbox where we were locked in that pen for an hour after. Have refused to go back since

I'll never go back after that!!
  • Easy Doucher, last time i got very positive about Charlton .... we got relegated!

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/68839/why-does-it-feel-different-this-season/p1
  • September 2015

It feels like the same wanky boring Belgian experiment it was last year
    but this year we have a very nice training ground facility going up that I can read about where as last year we had new seats and a pitch to whet our appetite and take our minds off the fact that we are going nowhere fast , except maybe down

Just Fuck Off Roland you mug
  • edited January 2018

Went to Oxford (h) last year full of optimisim on a Tuesday night. We were on a good run if I remember rightly (for last season) and strong favourites. Ended up losing 1-0 in a game that makes its way into my top 10 (or maybe even 5) worst Charlton games I've ever witnessed.

As I'm able to go to this one, am predicting the exact same result and set of emotions.

I think we have a stronger squad now, despite Ricky being sold.

I’m not going to agree that we’ve turned the corner, but we’ve hopefully turned a corner.