Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool away rearranged for Tues 13th March

2»

Comments

• Options

I had a ticket for the original fixture, is it still valid for the rearranged fixture?

Yes. You're also valid for free coach travel.
    Pick up points are so random Altrincham is probably on the list.
  • Options
    Fancy this might have to see if I can swindle this
  • Options

Working whilst going to football. You're so concientious.
  • Options
    My mate Stuwall advised me that as I’m a Blackpool season ticket holder i have to get another ticket at Charlton for this replayed game if I want to sit in a seat. But I could sneak on the coach to Blackpool. This will mean staying over in London on Monday night in order to get the coach back up but we’ll worth it eh!
  • Options

You checked with the missus
  • Options

I had a ticket for the original fixture, is it still valid for the rearranged fixture?

From Manchester! Thanks for the info tho.
  • Options

From Manchester! Thanks for the info tho.
    You can probably flag the coach down somewhere on the way, as mentioned above it does go everywhere else en route to Charlton!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    We could probably do a separate thread on random coach pick ups, left behinds etc I'm sure some have joined the coach at service stations before.

I remember Preston away 2 years ago somebody got left behind at Charlton and missed the coach. He still made it to the coach for the return leg from Preston, he must have got a train up. Plonked himself down on the seat next to me with the steaming hump, didn't say a word after, barely moved and left his hat and coat on all the way back to Charlton too!
  • Options

We could probably do a separate thread on random coach pick ups, left behinds etc I'm sure some have joined the coach at service stations before.

I remember Preston away 2 years ago somebody got left behind at Charlton and missed the coach. He still made it to the coach for the return leg from Preston, he must have got a train up. Plonked himself down on the seat next to me with the steaming hump, didn't say a word after, barely moved and left his hat and coat on all the way back to Charlton too!

What's the problem? It does not take long to get back from there....................
  • Options

What's the problem? It does not take long to get back from there....................
    I forgot to mention it was a midweek away game too!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I forgot to mention it was a midweek away game too!
    Back in bed by 1..........................in the afternoon.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

I am meant to attend a meeting in Blackpool soon and the Wednesday morning on the 14th might be the ideal date. I will of course have to stay overnight the day before in order to get to the 9am meeting. I wonder what I could do on Tuesday evening?

People sitting in their bedroom knocking one out into a sock

• Options

CatAddick said:

Oggy Red said:

What's the clubbing scene like in Blackpool on a Tuesday night in winter?

Well, with my 70th only 9 days later, I'm packing my sequined boob tube & hot pants.....
    After last night's debacle, does this now mean you are hot pant-less; or do you have a selection?
    Aw, thanks for your concern, CA !

TBH, I'm torn ( very nearly in fact !) between the leopard skin & the leather pair.....

Not sure which would go better with my varicose veins.

:smile:
    It must be the leather, Fan, you can't mix spots with stripes!!
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

Well, with my 70th only 9 days later, I'm packing my sequined boob tube & hot pants.....

@Fanny Fanackapan, it's my 60th a couple of days before, perhaps we can get everyone else to sing us "Happy Birthday".
  • Options
    Weather alert!
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

@Fanny Fanackapan, it's my 60th a couple of days before, perhaps we can get everyone else to sing us "Happy Birthday".
    Maybe we could lead the players out as joint mascots ?

:wink:
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

I am meant to attend a meeting in Blackpool soon and the Wednesday morning on the 14th might be the ideal date. I will of course have to stay overnight the day before in order to get to the 9am meeting. I wonder what I could do on Tuesday evening?

Sit in a travelodge with your knob and a sock
  • Options

Sorry mate. Rearranged fixture has sold out.