Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Oxford | Sat 03 Feb | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    This is without doubt the strongest set of players Robinson has had to pick from for ages.
    If he gets it right and we score early I can see a comfortable 3 or 4 nil win.
  • Options
    Charlton Red Bulls 4-1 Oxford
  • Options
    3-0, Mavididi, Fosu, and finally big Mag gets on the score-sheet again. Start of a push for play-off place. COYR's
  • Options
    Convincing win. Got to happen in the end. COYA.
  • Options
    Obviously I hope we win, but whenever there's tons of positivity on here it comes back to bite us on the backside.

Looking forward to seeing some good football. Not something I've said often enough this season.
  • Options
    Yep I get the optimism, good transfer window, players returning from injury, form improving.

BUT this is football, more important its Charlton playing it, nothing is ever that straight forward.

Should win, and I think we will, but don't be surprised if its all rather turgid and nervy

2-1
  • Options
    Looking forward to tomorrow, couple of pints, football and back home for a gig

Finally some options up front...

Hoping for a better than normal crowd tomorrow, Oxford have already sold 1000+

2-0
  • Options
    Typical Charlton - having missed a game last weekend the players will revert to type & the winning mentality of a few weeks ago disappears as fast as Holmes did.

0-2. Magennis misses a hat trick of penalties but scores 2 for them as we all know he's better in our box than theirs.
  • Options

Typical Charlton - having missed a game last weekend the players will revert to type & the winning mentality of a few weeks ago disappears as fast as Holmes did.

0-2. Magennis misses a hat trick of penalties but scores 2 for them as we all know he's better in our box than theirs.

That's the spirit.
  • Options
    It's not often we're in a good place. Ownership change on the horizon, good end to the Jan window and some fine prospects in our team.

Yes, this is Charlton but I'm really hoping we move into a different gear starting tomorrow.

3-0 Charlton
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wish I could be there, the team looks strong. Let Mavididi run free and he will score.
    Magennis will score too 2:0
  • Options
    2-0
    Amos
    Solly Konsa Lennon JDS
    Kashi Aribo
    Fosu Zyro Mavididi
    Magennis

phillips / djksteel / bauer / jackson / JFC / marshall / kaikai
  • Options
    Seeing as Keith Stroud is ref I must remember to stick a dog poo up his car's exhaust pipe.
  • Options
    Free pints again?
  • Options
    Excited for tomorrow, so probably end up 1-1 they grab late equaliser
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    It was an even contest when I saw the 1-1 draw at Oxford. My pal who supports Oxford had 6 pints and I had 6 pints - a rate of 1 goal per 6 pints. I don't fancy 12 pints tomorrow. In fact, I might not have any beer, so I am going for 0-0.
  • Options
    Sort of expecting a mahoosif kick in the nuts from the Addicks this weekend. After all we were spared last weekend...

0-1
  • Options
    Four players pick up serious injuries and our squad depth disappears. Playing a man light, our defence is stretched and a series of rash challenges sees us go down to nine when Bauer is sent off. Stephy and Michał try their hardest to keep Oxford at bay with their pace on the break but it's all for nought as two late goals see the points depart Floyd Road and head off down the A40.
  • Options
    Another 3-1, mav, fosu and zyro from the bench
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Frustrated by Oxford for 40 minutes but Magennis breaks the deadlock and then the gates open.

Comfortable 4 - 1 win
  • Options
    Two great loans in - no make that three, players coming back from injury. we will steam roller them surely. But this is Charlton, more than 50 years of being kicked in the nuts tells a different story.

Ah to hell with it, its time the football gods stopped dumping on us.

4 - 1 win, big Mag hat trick and debut goal for Kaikai.
  • Options
    I predict we will use all our subs at half time as we will be 2-0 up, then 2nd minute in to the half the pathetic ref will give Amos a red card for frowning and Solly will go in goal. :neutral:
  • Options
    Really hoping for 3 points but one good second half display v Walsall needs to be repeated. Good going fwd but maybe not so at the back now? 2-2 draw in an end to end encounter.
  • Options
    I’ve said it before, we’re going to give someone a drubbing at some stage. Might as well be tomorrow. Four or five. Nurse. Nurse!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Stroud as ref will probably mean something stupid will happen. Kashi sent off and we lose 0 - 1.
  • Options
    Really looking forward to tomorrow. Excited by the team and should be a good game and hopefully good atmosphere
  • Options
    Great preview as always thanks ForeverAddicted.

Hope the momentum is still there with a 3-0 victory.
  • Options
    2 - 1 to The Addicks but close and nervy.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!