Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Oxford | Sat 03 Feb | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    1-0 up at half time, but lose 2-0. History made.
  • Options
    masicat said:

1-0 up at half time, but lose 2-0. History made.

I had to read that twice before I saw what you had done
  • Options
    Too much confidence on here, there are two teams on the pitch; do you really think Oxford are just going to roll over?. I'll settle for 1-0.
  • Options
    I am far too confident of a positive outcome tomorrow than a Charlton fan of my experience should be.
  • Options
    Oxford will be well supported and for many reasons their players will want to impress. They will not roll over, and chances will not eventually come if we bide our time. The only way to win is to be prepared to impose ourselves, and be stronger, faster, more concentrated and more determined. Each player must make it happen, not leave it to the flair players.
  • Options
    Muir to miss an open goal in 89th minute ?
  • Options

Typical Charlton - having missed a game last weekend the players will revert to type & the winning mentality of a few weeks ago disappears as fast as Holmes did.

0-2. Magennis misses a hat trick of penalties but scores 2 for them as we all know he's better in our box than theirs.

Come with me to Westfield v Guildford.

Give yourself a day off.
  • Options

Typical Charlton - having missed a game last weekend the players will revert to type & the winning mentality of a few weeks ago disappears as fast as Holmes did.

0-2. Magennis misses a hat trick of penalties but scores 2 for them as we all know he's better in our box than theirs.

Come with me to Westfield v Guildford.

Give yourself a day off.
    That’s gonna be one sided...... Guildford have to play against an entire shopping centre.
  • Options
    Duchâtelet to start up front.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iamdan said:

RD is the gaffa.
  • Options

Just want to point out that I'd be shocked if Robinson does play 4-4-2... I'd even be surprised if Kaikai plays ahead of Marshall (went with that seeing that the latter has probably missed a bit of training for a few days as by the sound of the Press Conference, he may be returned to Jamaica)

For once I've just gone with the squad I'd like to see start, rather than the team that I think will start

Also cant wait to see when Ajose might get on the bench... He'll struggle to get through that lot

It will probably be a 4-4-1-1 (at least to start with).
  • Options
    iamdan said:

He'd be an upgrade on Josh.
  • Options
    Is burnt ribeye from pissed neighbour a good omen..?
  • Options
    He reckons "lets caramelize the fucker"...
  • Options

Is burnt ribeye from pissed neighbour a good omen..?

Double entendre?
  • Options

iamdan said:

RD is the gaffa.
    RD is the gaffa tape.
  • Options
    Buzzing for today. Lot of Charlton chat on the train.

COYR
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    We're all set in the home dressing room... Could these two make their Charlton debuts today? #cafc

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was confident of a comfortable 3-0 home win, chatted to a few Oxford fans on the train who said they have no manager, no decent defenders, they can't score and are playing terribly, Im now predicting a 1-0 Oxford victory.
  • Options
    Addicks to kick on today. 3-1 again. One of the debutants with one and may with a brace. COYR
  • Options
    anyone got any tips on how to buy a match ticket for today online, no links for it - sure this happened before
  • Options
    apparently you cant buy online after 1pm how long has that been the case..?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!