Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Time to stop being angry, bitter and twisted... (Over the Oxford game)

2»

Comments

• Options

But before you stop being angry, bitter and twisted, do complete Katrien's Sheff Wendy survey...https://surveymonkey.co.uk/r/WDR9CF9

Just given sarastic answers.
  • Options
    edited February 2018

But before you stop being angry, bitter and twisted, do complete Katrien's Sheff Wendy survey...https://surveymonkey.co.uk/r/WDR9CF9

Thanks for that link @Weegie Addick I know you shouldn't laugh at your own jokes but I've just been chuckling away to myself for the last 15 minutes at my responses :smiley: . Q) 'What would like us to sell in the club shop?' A) ' A stuffed Owl or voodoo doll of Katrien Meire'.......Q) 'What entertainment would you like to see at half time? A) ' Katrien Meire doing keepy uppies'..........Q) 'What improvements to the food would you like to see?' A) 'An increase in chip portions from the measly 14' and so on :joy:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Thanks for that link @Weegie Addick I know you shouldn't laugh at your own jokes but I've just been chuckling away to myself for the last 15 minutes at my responses :smiley: . Q) 'What would like us to sell in the club shop?' A) ' A stuffed Owl or voodoo doll of Katrien Meire'.......Q) 'What entertainment would you like to see at half time? A) ' Katrien Meire doing keepy uppies'..........Q) 'What improvements to the food would you like to see?' A) 'An increase in chip portions from the measly 14' and so on :joy:
    ...which don't taste like cardboard.
  • Options

Brilliant! Just had great fun with this. Oh how the simple things in life can be so rewarding.
  • Options
    I am angry, bitter & twisted but that is because I have just turned 60, I am a boycotter so it has nothing to do with the football.
  • Options
    To use KM's phrase, I would go as far as saying it's only 2% that don't have any sympathy for the players after the Oxford game.
  • Options

To use KM's phrase, I would go as far as saying it's only 2% that don't have any sympathy for the players after the Oxford game.

I have 98 % sympathy for the fans
  • Options

I am angry, bitter & twisted but that is because I have just turned 60, I am a boycotter so it has nothing to do with the football.

I have re-named the thread.
  • Options

I need a client ref to now complete this :(

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm neither bitter nor twisted, I 100% blame the fat attention seeker for yesterday.

nail on head.
    he wanted 3-1 and the glory.
    Source?
  • Options

Just put 123456789

I put 000000000000000
  • Options
    If we sneak into the playoffs this season it's a bonus. new owners the inevitable new manager and push on next season. We have some good players but next season it's unlikely we will have the loans and konsa may be sold. It may be a rocky road
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Only just caught your post, RC & found we think alike in the "voodoo doll" suggestion !
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Only just caught your post, RC & found we think alike in the "voodoo doll" suggestion !

I would like to see katrien voodoo dolls sold in our shop.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    JamesSeed said:

I'm neither bitter nor twisted, I 100% blame the fat attention seeker for yesterday.

nail on head.
    he wanted 3-1 and the glory.
    Source?
    Rattling about in my bonce.
  • Options

Name: Roland Duchatelet
    Client ref: 666

Works like a charm.
  • Options

It is time to stop being angry and also bitter and twisted. Looking at our players today after the game they looked devastated. Their professional pride has been severely wounded. I felt so desperately sorry for them. And even if through bitter and twistedness everyone should feel at small bit of sympathy for the lads. I feel Karl has really got an honest group of lads even if it was a a slight maturity issue which they are honest to learn from. They just need an arm round them even if it's constructive arm.

Anyone who doesn't the smallest bit of sympathy with the lads can f*** **f.

Why "is it time?" The owner is a disinterested miser who doesn't care about our club. Generations of fans have been devastated to see their club become League One also-rans whilst the till has been emptied. "Professional pride has been severely wounded?" Our club has become a laughing stock. The players can actually do something about it so why feel sorry for them? The manager is generally clueless when it comes to affecting games. Sorry, but it's beyond a cuddle and a bit of encouragement. If many more f*** **f you will be on your own.
    In this post I was not refering to the hopefully outgoing owner. Continued bitterness and twistedness over him and KM at Sheffield Wednesday is ok because they destroyed all that hard Sir Chris did. I was refering over yesterday and yesterday alone. I was saying the players' proffesional pride is hurt. If the players are not encouraged in the right constructive way the more chance of going on a bad losing run and the longer it will take to bounce back.

I said sympothy for the lads and RD isn't one of them. No sympothy for RD. But for their lads on the pitch as they looked like in the main they were hurting.
    - it clearly made no difference on Saturday.
  • Options
    Yeah, you’re right. Only a few weeks till the takeover and Karl can go, now we can see his tactical skills with that poor sub of Aribo for Fozzy when it should have been Jacko.
    All the best Karl. Bye.
  • Options
    After saturdays game,I had a feeling,not of bittered and twisted,but numbness,that yet again,just when a feelgood factor seemed to be emerging,as in the past we royally ballsed it up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i dont think i ll recover from that until end of march ...until then i ll still be annoyed thanks
  • Options
    lolwray said:

i dont think i ll recover from that until end of march ...until then i ll still be annoyed thanks

What if we go on to win 5 in a row?
  • Options

lolwray said:

if we do i will gladly buy you a cyber pint but i ll still be very peed off thanks

• Options
    It wasn’t just the loss and how we fucked up.....but the impact of the knowledge that our current run of form went up in smoke at a most critical moment in the season.....that’s what has really given us all a double whammy kick in the teeth and why it’s particularly hard to accept.
    A victory, which most/many of us were expecting, would have put us firmly back in contention for at least a playoff place.....instead we are now filled with not inconsiderable doubt.
  • Options
    If I ever come to terms with a witless, feckless capitulation like that you can pack me off to the nuthouse cos I will have completely lost my mind. Any appeasing, apologising for, seeking to understand that degree of flagrant negligence is to make oneself part of the problem. Letting the wankers get away with it is to compound the insult. Relentless, vitriolic fury and coruscating opprobrium is the least they deserve.
  • Options
    lolwray said:

lolwray said:

if we do i will gladly buy you a cyber pint but i ll still be very peed off thanks

Basically we go on a good run I meant. From now on.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I guess that maybe if we had not lead so late and had it been 90+4 for Oxford a 1-0 or 2-1 when it was 1-1 at half time and we never lead the game I guess it would have been slightly less of a bitter pill to swallow.
  • Options

If I ever come to terms with a witless, feckless capitulation like that you can pack me off to the nuthouse cos I will have completely lost my mind. Any appeasing, apologising for, seeking to understand that degree of flagrant negligence is to make oneself part of the problem. Letting the wankers get away with it is to compound the insult. Relentless, vitriolic fury and coruscating opprobrium is the least they deserve.

I was about to say exactly the same thing!
  • Options

The really annoying thing was that it was just soooooo predictable. At no point even when we were wining did I think we would see the game out and with ten to go I turned to my mate and said “we’re gonna lose this”. So utterly and compellingly predictable.