Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The simple pleasures in life...

Comments

• Options
    McBobbin said:

cfgs said:

McBobbin said:

cfgs said:

Having a poo and not having one of the kids trying to get in every few seconds.

How I long for that. This morning, both stood outside the bog shouting "daddy is doing a poo" and making farting noises.
    Open the door next time, that will teach them.
    Tried that. They came in an added the cry "I can see Daddy's winkie" to their repertoire. They swifty also learned "f*** off"
    Good to see you are educating them.
  • Options
    Watching Shrek 3 with the kids with a roast cooking and a couple of beers.
  • Options

Walking my dog in beautiful woodland.....especially on a sunny day and seeing shafts of sunlight breaking through the trees.
    Magic....and it doesn’t cost you a penny!

Apart from all the costs of owning a dog, surely?
  • Options
    edited February 2018

MrOneLung said:

A hot bath

Northerner Alert!!
    eh?? Northerners don't have baths!! If they want to get clean (which 99% of them never do) they go for a dip in the local river.

Whilst trying to dodge Tarka the Otter. Tis true.

Life’s tough up here.
  • Options
    Just waking up next to Mrs AUN every morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The first signs of approaching spring: snowdrops in a meadow, early crocus along the roadside, the pink flush of blossom buds on some trees.
  • Options
    Laying in hammock, in the garden, on a summers evening and your wife making you a half pint of gin and tonic.
  • Options
    there's one speed hump in Perth I love driving over. I'm a bit apprehensive revealing why...
    It should be marketed as a tourist attraction
  • Options
    When you wake up on either a Saturday or a Sunday morning momentarily disorientated, and think you’re late for work, only to realise it’s the weekend
  • Options

Getting into a bed with newly cleaned sheets

It’s the state that they are in when you wake up that’s the problem.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

A cheddar cheese sandwich, on fresh bloomer bread, with real butter and Haywards Piccalilli.

Or with Red Leicester and Brandon Pickle.

Watching 4 football matches on telly on the same day without anyone telling you off, whilst eating what I want, drinking what I want and wearing a pair of ill-fitting, appalling looking but extremely comfortable tracksuit trousers.

Watching a hungry boa constrictor sliding through Roland Duchatelet's bedroom window.

I used to know Brandon Pickle but I didn’t relish meeting him....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Getting into a bed with a newly cleaned brass

Had to check this thread when I had seen Mehmet had commented. Didn't disappoint.
  • Options
    waking up on a Sunday hangover free watching match of the day with a cuppa.
  • Options
    Finding out your missus has put your underpants on the radiator. Not me wearing them at the same time by the way.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    A fish finger sandwich( with a bit of melted cheese) for breakfast, and a coffee, while I watch a shite episode of Star Trek.
    Everyone else in the household may hate me for it, and I concede some of it could be grounds for divorce, but tbh I don’t effing care! :wink:
    Live your life, I say....
  • Options
    What on earth have I walked in to on this thread??
  • Options
    The first day after a long winter when its warm enough to wear a t shirt and you can feel warm sun on your face for the first time in nearly 5 months.
  • Options
    Two away wins on the bounce.
  • Options

Two away wins on the bounce.

It's on my bucket list.
  • Options
    Toasted ham and mascarpone cheese sandwich for breakfast......washed down with Twinings breakfast tea.
    Get in there!
  • Options
    Is it safe for me to get out the bath yet?