Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The simple pleasures in life...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Dog walk in the forest or the beach followed by a brekky or even just a cup of coffee in my favourite café ( if its lunchtime then its a pint in a half decent pub! )
    Time alone to read a decent book with a beer or small large whisky!
    and lately...a Takeaway as im on a health kick and enjoy the goodness of something that's bad for you!
  • Options
    The first solid dump after a dose of the shits
  • Options
    Reading in bed, either before going to sleep or after waking up.

A cup of tea.

Toast and jam.

A friendly cat.

A complete absence of dogs.
  • Options
    And cold pizza or reheated Indian curry for breakfast.
  • Options

Stig said:

Someone starting a new thread that competes with the 'General Things That Please You Thread'. Anything that stops me getting unwanted notifications is a simple pleasure in my book.

Err, you do know @stig you can easily change your user profile to stop getting notifications?
    But then he'd think nobody likes him.
  • Options
    edited February 2018

seth plum said:

A decent cup of tea in itself is one, as is the purring of a friendly cat.

Normal tea bags, or Chinese tea in the Plum household?

Tea bags? Spawn of the devil. The only way to make tea is with loose leaves and a pot.
  • Options

Walking my dog in beautiful woodland.....especially on a sunny day and seeing shafts of sunlight breaking through the trees.
    Magic....and it doesn’t cost you a penny!

Your dogs scavenge all their own food, I take it.
  • Options

Walking my dog in beautiful woodland.....especially on a sunny day and seeing shafts of sunlight breaking through the trees.
    Magic....and it doesn’t cost you a penny!

Your dogs scavenge all their own food, I take it.
    No.....he kills and eats cats on a regular basis.....I encourage him at every opportunity.