Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Bradford | Tue 13 Feb | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Tonight should be my "anniversary" match - the first Charlton match I attended was 37 years ago tomorrow. Unfortunately I buggered up my ankle at the weekend so can't make the six-hour, 260-mile round trip. That'll be the fourth home game I've missed this year, poorest effort for 20 years :disappointed: )

Given the (personal) occasion and factor in Bradford's shocking recent form and new manager, I can only see the same result as my first match: a 0-2 defeat.

Come on Robbo, prove me wrong!
  • If McCall was still in charge I would be confident, but they won with 10 men on Saturday and are going to be tough opponents. Oh Boll***s! Why am I going?
  • If McCall was still in charge I would be confident, but they won with 10 men on Saturday and are going to be tough opponents. Oh Boll***s! Why am I going?

Drew?

They drew mate

They didn't win, they conceded a 95th min equalizer.

They didn't win, they conceded a 95th min equalizer.
    These rubbish teams who throw away 2 points by conceding an equaliser with virtually the last kick of the match...
  • Managed to get out of work early so on my way to Charlton. Hopefully, we can get a win and make sure a winless run doesn’t continue after tonight.
  • You would like to think we would get something out of this match but with the way things are going and with a new manager I think we will be flat and lose a must win game. 2-0 Bradford.
  • Hoped I'd seen that last of Lennon for a while. Maybe needs a loan out to get some confidence back. Here's hoping Bauer and Fosu are indeed playing otherwise I can't see us getting 3 points out of this
  • edited February 2018

Hoped I'd seen that last of Lennon for a while. Maybe needs a loan out to get some confidence back. Here's hoping Bauer and Fosu are indeed playing otherwise I can't see us getting 3 points out of this

Same here. Hopefully BFG makes it through and one of Pearce or Sarr will be fit for the weekend. Maybe too soon for Pearce as he's played I think one full game in what, four months (against Blackburn)? Hopefully Sarr, who was supposed to train this week, is ready to come back as he's only been out 3-4 weeks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rumour is that Fosu & Bauer are both out :-(
  • 3-1 the Addicks
  • Glynn Snodin is the first team coach for Bradford tonight, is this the Snodin that was a coach with us for a while, or the other one?
  • edited February 2018

BFG and Fosu start, as predicted earlier just the one change.
  • Was told yesterday it's Kaikai for Reeves in only change tonight.

Told you. In the know don't you know:)
  • edited February 2018

Unfortunately I buggered up my ankle at the weekend so can't make the six-hour, 260-mile round trip. That'll be the fourth home game I've missed this year,

Given the occasion and factor in Bradford's shocking recent form and new manager, I can only see the same result as my first match: a 0-2 defeat.

Come on Robbo, prove me wrong!

Are you Johnnie Jackson?
  • CHARLTON | Amos, Solly (c), Konsa, Bauer, Dasilva, Kashi, Forster-Caskey, Marshall, Fosu, Kaikai, Magennis. #cafc
  • CHARLTON SUBS | Phillips, Lennon, Jackson, Aribo, Zyro, Reeves, Ajose. #cafc
  • Pacy looking forward line there. Come on Charlton, let's put those chances away this evening!
  • Sponsored links:

• The rumours are false ! Hurrah!
  • Chicksen playing for them tonight
  • Tonight's City team to face @CAFCofficial:

1️⃣ Doyle

2️⃣9️⃣ McMahon
    2️⃣ McGowan
    2️⃣2️⃣ Knight-Percival
    1️⃣5️⃣ Warnock

1️⃣7️⃣ Gilliead
    1️⃣8️⃣ Guy
    6️⃣ Vincelot (c)