Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What was great today

The ref.

Quality. Quality performance

The rest of it

Shit

Comments

• Options
    The traffic was pretty decent getting home tonight. That was nice
  • Options
    Crossbar challenge weren't bad . The rest dogshit .
  • Options
    The meal I shared with my daughter at Havet in Tonbridge
  • Options
    The food throwing from the Community Trust poorly supervised freebies starting even before KO. That was good
  • Options
    The ref and linno gave a foul throw against Fleetwood. That is something you don’t see enough of, one of my bug bears!
  • Options
    Another clean sheet
  • Options
    Getting to and from Charlton today was a breeze. What happened inbetween is still a mystery though.....
  • Options
    ...is that I decided not to go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Me too
  • Options
    I love watching Nabby Sarr - you have no idea what he’s gonna do! I don’t think he does either!!
  • Options
    No problem getting served straight away for a pint in the local public houses
  • Options

The ref.

Quality. Quality performance

The rest of it

Shit

That offside the ref should have rejected the lino's challenge
  • Options

Me too
    And me...
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    DOUCHER said:

i think the match day presenter is the biggest plus this season - a big improvement if you ask me - got his job back after the palace game sacking - much better than that bloke who replaced him if you ask me 'come on lets make some noise' or similar cringey shite he used to come out with - just my opinion obviously

Yeah don't agree. Just my opinion you appear to have something against a few posters on here and I am surprised you're still here.

You arrived shortly after Duchatelet and seem to enjoy winding up fans customers just as much.
  • Options
    The fact that in unison all 4 of my boys said “NOOO” to my “shall we go to Charlton “
    The fact that for an over an hour from 3pm-4.10pm I couldn’t get to buy the game on ifollow to,watch on iPad .
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

i think the match day presenter is the biggest plus this season - a big improvement if you ask me - got his job back after the palace game sacking - much better than that bloke who replaced him if you ask me 'come on lets make some noise' or similar cringey shite he used to come out with - just my opinion obviously

I'm in the lower west. Can't hear/understand a word he says. Not sure if its him on the sound system.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

DOUCHER said:

Yeah don't agree. Just my opinion you appear to have something against a few posters on here and I am surprised you're still here.

You arrived shortly after Duchatelet and seem to enjoy winding up fans customers just as much.
    strange comment - just like the announcer - he is better
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Nice one Daniel
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:

DOUCHER said:

Nice one Daniel
    thanks - i think he's like a big bruce forsyrth - got a few catch phrases he's developing as well - him and the crossbar challenge, the success stories of the season
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

shirty5 said:

DOUCHER said:

Nice one Daniel
    thanks - i think he's like a big bruce forsyrth - got a few catch phrases he's developing as well - him and the crossbar challenge, the success stories of the season
    Sums up the current state of our football club. Laughable
  • Options
    i'd like to see him given a go up top - target man
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    It's another day closer to the start of the AFL season.

Richmond v Carlton kicks off the season on Thursday and for a few months I can more or less ignore the clusterfcuk in SE7.
  • Options
    Very little traffic & easy to park. Wished it snowed every home game & that Robinson is manager for ever - keeps the plastics away so us loyal supporters have an easy time.
  • Options
    Getting home in about 17 minutes
  • Options

Getting home in about 17 minutes

Lucky you, took me about 3 hours.

Got home at 8:30 having driven through a blizzard for the last 45 miles.
  • Options
    The trains were good today. No engineering works, and operated with no delays...
  • Options
    Having a browse in the club shop. Not been in there for ages, thought they had some good stuff. I didn't trust myself to actually get anything mind for fear of leaving it somewhere after a few sherbets. Which is what you need to watch that.
  • Options
    Red, white and black day