Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What was great today

2»

Comments

• Options
    Must admit for me the best bit was the come dancing with a couple of players in the second half.
  • Options
    Seeing the result from Bromley.
  • Options
    The final whistle, and an end to the agony.
  • Options
    Being mathematically safe from relegation is always good.
  • Options
    Catching the 1705 to London Bridge and finding the heating was cranked right up.
  • Options
    After changing one of my dogs diet, we no longer have to empty his anal glands :)
  • Options

Very little traffic & easy to park. Wished it snowed every home game & that Robinson is manager for ever - keeps the plastics away so us loyal supporters have an easy time.

Be careful what you wish for Golfaddick ! Snow in August 2020 and Robbo playing big Josh as the lone striker as Douchebag is still trying to sell the club. HELP.
  • Options

Getting home in about 17 minutes

Lucky you, took me about 3 hours.

Got home at 8:30 having driven through a blizzard for the last 45 miles.
    Made it to Norwich by 7, WITH a stop for petrol!
  • Options

Blimey, impressive.
  • Options

I've heard there is photographic evidence on the M11and A11 proving you are correct.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bloody hell, did you leave at half time?! Or did you travel by plane?

I suppose it helped you were staying on the A11 - I turned off the Thetford Bypass to head towards Mundford and the Swaffham Road. Mundford, Swaffham, and the Raynhams were already covered in snow and it only got a bit better at Fakenham.
  • Options
    When I get fed up putting the same tweet match day comments, "useless corners, shot wide, headed over", etc, and just when I fill like packing it all in someone asks me to continue because although the team is playing crap and nothing to get excited about, they still want to read my comments. They are probably hoping one of these days I will put.....GGGGGGOOOOAAALLLL, and we win. Thank you
  • Options
    Keep you going @ross1
  • Options
    Don't give up Ross.
    Your Herculean effort is much appreciated
  • Options
    I enjoyed watching the pigeon in the north east corner of the pitch munching away on the grass seed, it wasn't disterbed for about 15 mins.