Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will Ben Amos be fit next week ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    drewman said:

addick05 said:

In truth - past caring. So we don't have a keeper and our only so-called 'striker' is on international duty. The season is over and we will probably finish where we are or maybe lower. We just have to pray that the new owners (if they indeed exist) will invest in the club - and at least attend a few bloody games - so we can at least mount a realistic attempt at promotion next season.

The season us not over
    We are 5 points behind playoffs with 10 games to play.

Yes we are not in form
    But form changes

All it takes is a win to give the lads confidence, big 3 games coming up,
    Beat Plymouth at home at we have taken to points down to 2, then away to struggling Northampton before another massive home game against Rotherham.

I am not saying it's easier but went can't say the season has finished already when we are 5 points away and 10 to play.
    Sad thing is I couldn't really give a f*ck if we get another point all season. Zero interest in the club I once loved and it will stay that way until we get new owners.
    So new owners to you mean good owners !
    Richard Murray the early days were the only time we're Had a decent owner. Alwyn and co tried hard as well. So on Monday your going to care again ? I guess we all have different ways of looking at the last shocking 5 years.
  • Options
    edited March 2018

addick05 said:

In truth - past caring. So we don't have a keeper and our only so-called 'striker' is on international duty. The season is over and we will probably finish where we are or maybe lower. We just have to pray that the new owners (if they indeed exist) will invest in the club - and at least attend a few bloody games - so we can at least mount a realistic attempt at promotion next season.

The season us not over
    We are 5 points behind playoffs with 10 games to play.

Yes we are not in form
    But form changes

All it takes is a win to give the lads confidence, big 3 games coming up,
    Beat Plymouth at home at we have taken to points down to 2, then away to struggling Northampton before another massive home game against Rotherham.

I am not saying it's easier but went can't say the season has finished already when we are 5 points away and 10 to play.
    As I said season is not over.

With Lee in Charge
    Games in hand

Play offs still on
    Now I am just feeling cocky :wink: