Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Northampton (A)

Comments

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Glosfan said:

Driving to this one from Gloucester, the club website mentions parking on site, is this the best to head towards or does it fill early? Anyone got any advice/local info re parking?

I went last season mate and parked in this area. No restrictions and about a mile from the ground.

I parked on site last year, massive field next to the ground, very easy. Think it was about £3.50 or may have been a fiver.
    £4 apparently
  • Options

Rob7Lee said:

Glosfan said:

Driving to this one from Gloucester, the club website mentions parking on site, is this the best to head towards or does it fill early? Anyone got any advice/local info re parking?

I went last season mate and parked in this area. No restrictions and about a mile from the ground.

I parked on site last year, massive field next to the ground, very easy. Think it was about £3.50 or may have been a fiver.
    £4 apparently
    Inflation ;)

I might use that too sounds pretty convenient
  • Options
    Tom_Hovi said:

Still not convinced that our Ticket Office staff know what they are doing but just had a phone call from them to say that they now have East Stand (ie non-Family area) tickets available again!!

They obviously didn't want to sell you a ticket. They waited until the sale of tickets had closed before contacting you :wink:
  • Options

Rob7Lee said:

Glosfan said:

£4 apparently
    Inflation ;)

I might use that too sounds pretty convenient
    Used this last year, easy get away after the game too!
  • Options
    is 3/4 spare tickets going for tomorrows game?
  • Options
    do you still have these?

I have 3 spares if anyone is interested.

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Glosfan said:

The only issue with that car park is that the exit is very limited and it can take ages to exit the car park.
  • Options

do you still have these?

I have 3 spares if anyone is interested.

Just one....other 2 reserved by @View_from_the_NWQ
  • Options
    I have one spare U18 ticket for tomorrow, will be ar Euston for 10 and Northampton 1130, someone can have it. Just inbox of any use, will take it with me anyway
  • Options
    On the 10.49 out of Euston pub recommendations people?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have figured out that our tickets are right behind the goal in row B. Not my preference at all.

Given we seem to have sold out, how likely is it that I’ll find some space further back? Any advice on strategy for avoiding being continuously moved on by moody people turfing is out of “their sears”?
  • Options

Have figured out that our tickets are right behind the goal in row B. Not my preference at all.

Given we seem to have sold out, how likely is it that I’ll find some space further back? Any advice on strategy for avoiding being continuously moved on by moody people turfing is out of “their sears”?

Usually common sense should apply at away games, those who want to sit should find a seat in the front rows, those who want to stand should find a seat in the back rows while everyone else in the middle will usually sit or stand dependent on others around them.

It's kind of an unwritten rule but yes the issues usually occur when those in "their seat" as you put it insist on sitting even if everyone else around them is standing.

Personally I think the club should be smarter when they sell tickets in high demand games and not just sell them as they come.

So yeah wouldn't surprise me if the usual antics go on tomorrow.
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

@se9addick I think they are holding a short ceremony at Walter Tull's statue on Friday as its the nearest game to the centenary of his death.

Thanks @SE7toSG3 - I'll see if I can find out some more info on the memorial ceremony.
  • Options

Usually common sense should apply at away games, those who want to sit should find a seat in the front rows, those who want to stand should find a seat in the back rows while everyone else in the middle will usually sit or stand dependent on others around them.

It's kind of an unwritten rule but yes the issues usually occur when those in "their seat" as you put it insist on sitting even if everyone else around them is standing.

Personally I think the club should be smarter when they sell tickets in high demand games and not just sell them as they come.

Especially as rain is forecast
  • Options

How excatly ?? i ordered mine online & when I received them I found that I'm right at the front. Are the club supposed to be telepathic & know that I want to be nearer the back. I prefer to sit but looks like I'll be standing for the entirety of match then.
  • Options

How excatly ?? i ordered mine online & when I received them I found that I'm right at the front. Are the club supposed to be telepathic & know that I want to be nearer the back. I prefer to sit but looks like I'll be standing for the entirety of match then.
    What ? You're right at the front so you'll have to stand the whole game ? Weird.
  • Options
    edited March 2018

On the 10.49 out of Euston pub recommendations people?

If you like real ale the best pub sounds to be the Malt Shovel which serves loads of real ales. However about 10 minutes from station in opposite direction.

Somebody said there are 4 in a row as you walk to the ground. The first Thomas a beckett looked decent to me from beer point of view (and bar food) but he said he preferred the last. the Severns.

All above from listening not from personal experience.

We will probably go to Thomas a Beckett and be in there at about 1 .
  • Options
    Coming down from Sheffield. No tickets yet so hoping some available. Remember going to Wolves few seasons ago when they said no match day sales and low and behold, tickets on sale at ticket office.
  • Options

Coming down from Sheffield. No tickets yet so hoping some available. Remember going to Wolves few seasons ago when they said no match day sales and low and behold, tickets on sale at ticket office.

That’s a long way to go to find there isn’t any . Good luck
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

That’s a long way to go to find there isn’t any . Good luck
    Home end maybe?
  • Options
    We're venturing into the main stand for this game, plenty of room when I bought in the week.
  • Options
    Hi urgent help needed - we purchased the tickets on the OS (this is our first away game) and we can’t seem to print the tickets on the website using the code - any help???
  • Options

remember this problem at Stevenage. my ticket was for one of the back rows. once i got up there i had 4 people in my seat.
  • Options

remember this problem at Stevenage. my ticket was for one of the back rows. once i got up there i had 4 people in my seat.
    At Gillingham last year I turned up near kick off and found I had a seat towards the back but when I got to it there were people already standing in front and around of it. I made my way down the row and then said you’re in my seat and they just moved for me. Half time they went somewhere else, which was just as well because when it wasn’t so packed I realised I had been in the wrong row...
  • Options
    I still have a U18 ticket, anyone who wants it gratis were going to the Malt Shovel will be there about 15
  • Options

Granted buying online is difficult but the club could include a special request / comments box online on the screen when buying tickets so you can request as far back as possible or as close to the front as possible etc.
  • Options
    On the off chance anyone has a spare just got to the O’Neill’s in city centre
  • Options

On the off chance anyone has a spare just got to the O’Neill’s in city centre

I have a spare, going on me lonesome mate as the old man couldn’t make it, I’m fairly local to Northampton so catching the train shortly could meet you outside the away end?
  • Options
    I have that spare still and just opposite O'neils in the Auctioneer