Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who has stolen the ‘home’ button?

Comments

• Options
    Dizzle said:

If you’re on an Iphone, if you touch the top of the screen where the clock is, it scrolls right to the top of the page....

Same with the iPad (he says pretending he knew all along, but is secretly excited that he's learnt a new function on his iPad, despite having it for four years)

• Options
    Been lent to the Bournmouth Forum ?
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    This place has been going downhill for a while and this home button debacle is the cherry on top. I'm gonna sign up to Into The Valley in protest.............
  • Options
    I thought I was going mad earlier when I tapped my screen and sod all happened. Glad to know I am not the only one affected.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Stick to pages that don’t have too many posts is my advice
  • Options
    This is very distressing.

This is the worst thing Katrien has done!
  • Options
    All the mods are in hiding.
  • Options
    He's gonna start with small things. At first we did not notice but RD will want to wring every last penny out of this football club. It is like selling a house but taking all the light bulbs, sink and bath plugs (happened to me and the Mrs buying a house many moons ago in Bexleyheath).

Well spotted mate I will be on the lookout from now on!
  • Options
    Aussies are buying the club, The Valley, Sparrows Lane and the Home button.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Was causing an issue. Looking for a fix, but will try and pop a little link in it's place to tide us over until it's fixed properly.

Must be serious.................LoOkOut is up out of his hammock!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Home button moved to the peninsula.
  • Options
    Missing my home!
  • Options
    In all fairness I never knew one was there, I normally scroll back to the top and press the word "forum"
  • Options
    edited April 2018
  • Options

In all fairness I never knew one was there, I normally scroll back to the top and press the word "forum"

You are a silver surfer. So guess you like to do things the long, slow, way..
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

You are a silver surfer. So guess you like to do things the long, slow, way..
    Snigger.........

• Options
    Even nicked the jokes as well.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    It’s bloody annoying
  • Options
    #FreeTheHomeButton #TheHomeButtonIsInnocent #BringBackTheHomeButton

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Right-wing fascist propaganda.
    There's no evidence that it was the Russians.
    I swear I would do time for my actions towards whoever came and burgled my home button.
  • Options
    I’ve just seen it on “Homes under the Hammer” that twat Martin Roberts nicked it!
  • Options

I’ve just seen it on “Homes under the Hammer” that twat Martin Roberts nicked it!

Home and away also involved.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Somewhere in CL towers, I imagine it's a case of home improvement?
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

If you’re on an Iphone, if you touch the top of the screen where the clock is, it scrolls right to the top of the page....

Thanks for that, how the hell did you find that out, does this make you a geek?
  • Options
    This can no longer be allowed to continue. It has been obvious for ages that the home button does not have the tactical nous to improve the forum and the only ones who can't see it are the short sighted mods! We must step up our campaign and immediately hit home where it hurts them most. I for one will not be renewing my subscription to this site, nor will I be purchasing any of the many Charlton Life badges, cardigans or other promotional material until this regime is gone and sanity restored.

I fully expect there to be at least 3m posts on this thread within the week. That kind of support cannot go unnoticed.

Now I don't claim to be ITK but I have heard from a very secure source that Angeldust is waiting in the wings with a very competitive offer apparently backed by a consortium currently running a little known forum of their own. If true this could be a positive move as I hear they will immediately rule out the return of the original home button and replace it with a promote button who will be in charge at least until the end of the season.

This move should get some very influential posters on side and speed up the process of forming a political party to campaign for better treatment for lifers in general. I suggest that this movement be called Charlton Life Internet Terrorists or C.L.I.T for short. This should ensure the more macho members of either forum will have no hope of finding out where it is based which can only be a good thing.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I’ll be setting up an account to accept your financial donation to support the protest for the return of the home button.
    A/c No: 90901947 Sort code 05-11-85

Thanks