Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is gingerism as bad as racism?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Didn't know that about the witches but you could argue that they weren't burnt for being witches even if it was the red hair that caused them to be identified as such. Can't see the Red head thing with Shakespeare as the queen at the time was very much a red-head.

Don't really think about it unless someone makes a ginger remark. All a bit pathetic as you say.

Some historians will tell you that due to a congenital disease QE1 was actually bald and wore red wigs as a statement of defiance to the Papists - sort of a solidarity with Dad thing, anyhow as you rightly say a bit pathetic
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]kick gingerism out of football!

Sorry Ollie, I know you're sensative about this but that is fu*king hilarious!!

dude that was tongue in cheek, its just my sad way of showing you lot that its one rule for foreign people who cry racism, and one rule for someone who is a ginger! Its bullying/gingerism/ however you slant it, its prejadice!

As for sorry, you will be !!! lol ;-) (this is tongue in cheek too dude!)

[cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i'm short and tubby, and get mickey taking about both. Is that as bad as racist comments ?

Of course it isn't, chill out MCS and celebrate your carrotness !!

but dood, short and tubby (which your really not, well not that bad anyway!) aint like having carrott hair, i can tell ya kids can be cruel man!

I can tell ya you have to be strong willed to be ginger, and i come from a mainly all ginger family, so you get all the family stuff thrown in too! I am lucky that i had my razor sharp wit and comedy value at school otherwise i would of ended up like the only other ginger kid in my year, he got abused, totally!

Great thread tho DanCharlton, nice work
  • Options
    Ginger T*ss*r...
  • Options
    My brothers ginger. Never really bothered him. Give it back as much as he took and lernt to handle himself.

Though if anyone went too far then I'd normally step in and that was that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]Ginger T*ss*r...

see, if i was black, what would be the stance on that comment, ie B***k T*ss*r, would that be exceptable??? I think you'd be banned from the board!

Obviously hillsy i know your joking, but you cant joke like that to other minorities, so why is it exceptable for gingers??

Its not that i get peed off with someone calling me a duracell, (anyway as my retort to that is that yes they call me duracell cos i am longer lasting!) i just get annoyed that people dont think its as bad when it is the same!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]Ginger T*ss*r...

see, if i was black, what would be the stance on that comment, ie B***k T*ss*r, would that be exceptable??? I think you'd be banned from the board!

Obviously hillsy i know your joking, but you cant joke like that to other minorities, so why is it exceptable for gingers??

Its not that i get peed off with someone calling me a duracell, (anyway as my retort to that is that yes they call me duracell cos i am longer lasting!) i just get annoyed that people dont think its as bad when it is the same!

LOL - I could not give two Sh*ts what colour hair you have mate. Your still a T*ss*r.....LOL

Only joking mate. - On a seriuos note I do agree with you. If I had of sad that of skin colour then it would have been deemed unacceptable by the majority. But lets not get started on the whole massive race row that is ready to blow any moment in the UK.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]LOL - I could not give two Sh*ts what colour hair you have mate. Your still a T*ss*r.....LOL

so i get told the whole time!! lol probably cos i am ginger aye!! ;-)

Your right tho Hillsy, the whole thing will blow soon.
  • Options
    Bunch of jumped up ginger t*ss*rs, you should all train to be refs!

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Bunch of jumped up ginger t*ss*rs, you should all train to be refs!

;-)

see all this is just galvanising my point! I am a minority, and if i was black you wouldnt say any of that stuff. Anysee 'fuck off i am ginger' well i tell ya what, gingers are persacuted cos of the hair, how more racist can you get! i am sure someone else now will galvanise more the fact that this country is a cess pitt of horrible people prejadiced people, but with loads of minority groups, and is why soon enough as hillsy said it will blow up big time.

BTW just to re-iterate i love having ginger hair.
  • Options
    I was only playing Ollie, I actually agree with you fully.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There won't be a big race blow up.

Didn't happen in the 60's after Powell's river of blood speech or in the 70s after Notting Hill riots/the NF getting run at Lewisham or in the 80s when there were 3m out of work and it won't happen now.

Britain and London in particular is one of the most tolerant and welcoming cities in the world. We've always had loads of immigrants in London and always will. It's one of the things that makes us great despite the tensions it sometimes bring.

There's a mosque in Brick Lane that the Muslim's took over from the Jews. Before it was a Synagogue it was an Huguenot Church. Everything changes but nothing changes.
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I was only playing Ollie, I actually agree with you fully.

ok lets put it this way, i know you and you me, right, but if i was black, would you of said what you said but put in relevant words??? ie call me a jumped up B***k tosser??? basically you can tell jokes about my hair colour but if was black you couldnt say nowt??

which ultimately is my point. so i am gonna fuckoff now.
  • Options
    Ol, I agree entirely with what your saying man, I wouldn't call you a ginger/pink/black/blue/orange tosser (well ok, maybe I would call someone an orange tosser), it's stupid and simple minded to pick on someone because they are different, whatever that difference may be (I'm left handed!!!!!).
  • Options
    Keep up the defence ollie, you're doing us proud.
    we will soon rule the world!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Bunch of jumped up ginger t*ss*rs, you should all train to be refs!

;-)

see all this is just galvanising my point! I am a minority, and if i was black you wouldnt say any of that stuff. Anysee 'fuck off i am ginger' well i tell ya what, gingers are persacuted cos of the hair, how more racist can you get! i am sure someone else now will galvanise more the fact that this country is a cess pitt of horrible people prejadiced people, but with loads of minority groups, and is why soon enough as hillsy said it will blow up big time.

BTW just to re-iterate i love having ginger hair.

What about a Black Ginger t*sser?