Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Portsmouth v CAFC - MATCH THREAD - 21/04/18

Comments

• Options
    Final score have not gone to our game once....even when the goal went in they were more interested in Chesterfield and Luton games.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    HALF TIME | @officialpompey 0 Charlton 1.

The Addicks - backed by a vocal following - dominant and deservedly in front after 45 minutes!

• Options
    Looks like we are on top. Now need a second goal. COYR!!
  • Options
    keeping a bit of an eye on Plymouth and Scunny games - Plymouth yet to have a single shot, Scunny just the one off target in the first half - looking very good for us as I still think we need one or both of them to slip up even if we win today.
  • Options
    Scunthorpe hit the post but didn’t do much else
    Northampton sound unlucky only to be 1 up
  • Options

keeping a bit of an eye on Plymouth and Scunny games - Plymouth yet to have a single shot, Scunny just the one off target in the first half - looking very good for us as I still think we need one or both of them to slip up even if we win today.

Two places up for grabs between the three of us if we hang on to the win against Pompey.
  • Options
    Pompey have been dire by all accounts, they've got 45 minutes to save their season. Expecting a tough second half. Come on you fcking Addicks!!!
  • Options

Two places up for grabs between the three of us if we hang on to the win against Pompey.
    Problem is Scunny have a better GD than us and Plymouth have 2 games in hand - one or both of them need to slip up regardless of todays result.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So good to see us playing well in front of a large travelling support for once.
    Now keep it up second half and do nothing silly.
  • Options
    So pleased for Ajose. Literally nothing was coming off for him before the goal and I think he was heading for another early substitution. That goal may change things for him and for us.
  • Options

Problem is Scunny have a better GD than us and Plymouth have 2 games in hand - one or both of them need to slip up regardless of todays result.
    Don’t worry, we will beat Blackburn 7-0 next week.
  • Options
    These scores are almost too good to be true, I fear there is too much time to go but fingers crossed.
  • Options

So good to see us playing well in front of a large travelling support for once.
    Now keep it up second half and do nothing silly.

This. Just hope we can keep the intensity up for the entire game
  • Options
    Well this is all going very well, let's all hope we're in for a good afternoon.
    COYA !!!
  • Options
    Always loved Ajose...how tall.is he again ?
  • Options
    Just think it could have been like this all season if Robinson hadn't been so blinkered!
  • Options
    Table looks good at the moment. A win for us and Plymouth losing will be huge.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MANY MILES HAVE I TRAVELLED
    MANY GAMES HAVE I SEEN...
  • Options

So pleased for Ajose. Literally nothing was coming off for him before the goal and I think he was heading for another early substitution. That goal may change things for him and for us.

I thought he had been one of our stand out performers in that half. Making runs in to space, tracking back - working really hard.
  • Options

6'4
  • Options
    Nice header from Josh
  • Options

0-1 Ajose 40'

Very well taken goal it must be said
  • Options

0-1 Ajose 40'

Good flick on by Big Mag, great turn and finish by Little Nicky.
  • Options

6'4
    He’s better than Bobby Moore....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!