Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rochdale away (ed. 1,200+ sold, more coaches added)

Comments

• Making a weekend of it - with Man City v Huddersfield the next day (in the Huddersfield end).

Nice. How did you get tickets for that match, as I imagine they were in high demand?
    My girlfriend's a Huddersfield fan and her parents are season ticket holders.
    Good work, although I suspect it's not going to make fun viewing from the away end the mood City want to finish the season off in
  • Rothko said:

Making a weekend of it - with Man City v Huddersfield the next day (in the Huddersfield end).

Nice. How did you get tickets for that match, as I imagine they were in high demand?
    My girlfriend's a Huddersfield fan and her parents are season ticket holders.
    Good work, although I suspect it's not going to make fun viewing from the away end the mood City want to finish the season off in
    If Huddersfield are safe by then, their fans will be able to enjoy the occasion. As fans, to an extent, that's why you want to be in the PL, you know you're going to lose more games, but being taken apart by world class players beats losing scrappy 1-0s to a team of cloggers.
  • I'm on the 8:35 train from Manchester to Euston. Will book a post match taxi. Can share.
  • Will be driving there and back from Norfolk. Open to passengers, if anybody wants to jump in car.
  • Anyone know how many tkts we have sold so far?
  • 500ish when I bought mine on Monday
  • Just seen that The Waterboys are playing a gig York on Saturday night starts at 8, doable after the game? I'm driving.
  • edited April 2018

Just seen that The Waterboys are playing a gig York on Saturday night starts at 8, doable after the game? I'm driving.

Theres noway you'll get to York from Rochdale by 8. 9 maybe.But dont bands tend to start at 9 , but advertise for 8?
  • Sponsored links:

• Just seen that The Waterboys are playing a gig York on Saturday night starts at 8, doable after the game? I'm driving.

Theres noway you'll get to York from Rochdale by 8. 9 maybe.But dont bands tend to start at 9 , but advertise for 8?
    Yeah, thought it might be tight, won't buy tickets and heading over that way anyway, see what the time is when I get there and try to pick up tickets then.
  • el-pietro said:

This will be my first Charlton game since 2013. Looking forward to it. Hoping I have a reason to get to a second game around the end of May!

Hi......I have sent you a PM.
  • The club need to inform fans of whether they are asking for more tickets for this game and exactly how many they will be asking for. I assume the first lot are almost gone.
  • E-cafc said:

The club need to inform fans of whether they are asking for more tickets for this game and exactly how many they will be asking for. I assume the first lot are almost gone.

Far from it - last i heard was 500ish sold - and away capacity is 3.5k
  • Got mine after the game
  • We only had around 700 to begin with. The club has to request more tickets. I think it was 500 odd sold last Monday.
  • Decisions decisions. Do we wait for Tuesdays result or book tickets anyway.

A four and a half hour drive for a 5.30 kick off is a bit of a pain but you know the feeling when we win and you didn't go and everyone says it was the best away day ever.
  • Whatever Tuesday's result we will still need something at Rochdale
  • Whatever Tuesday's result we will still need something at Rochdale

Not if Plymouth lose Tuesday we won't
  • Why not? What if they beat Gills 5-0 and we lose 1-0 at Rochdale?
  • Sponsored links:

• Not happening mate
  • Probabky not but we may still need something
  • A six goal swing is mathematically possible but highly unlikely
  • Anyway Large enjoy tonight
  • My 2 sons are going, im keeping my powder dry and wallet shut till the playoffs.
  • Has the option to buy valley away coach tickets for Rochdale disappeared from the ticketing site?
  • A six goal swing is mathematically possible but highly unlikely

I'm sure the Gillingham fans would happily accept them being beaten if it stopped us going up!
  • Got to the ground at 2.10 and they stopped selling tickets for Rochdale after 2pm

Assume we will get more than 700 if we sell out?
  • they stopped before 2pm as they wouldn’t sell to me at 1.45pm.
  • CAFCTrev said:

Has the option to buy valley away coach tickets for Rochdale disappeared from the ticketing site?

I don’t see it either when I bought 2 online about an hour ago