Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rochdale away (ed. 1,200+ sold, more coaches added)

Comments

• Options
    My tickets arrived this afternoon, everyone else got theirs?
  • Options
    Tom_Cafc said:

Yes, my 2 arrived today.
  • Options
    Rochdale home attendance averages about 3000. They managed 400 for their game against Oxford. If we need to win Saturday we could have more supporters there than they have.
  • Options
    So I'm thinking, get to the ground and make for Radcliffe Arms which does cask beer as other pub at the ground doesn't. Or am I going to be in the wrong place at the right time again!
  • Options
    HandG said:

Although

how are people getting home after the game same day on trains?

Booking a taxi for 7:30 to Manchester and keeping everything crossed!
    Have already booked one. Can share if anyone wants a share?
  • Options

Badger said:

RedPanda said:

Larkfield: 9am
    Gravesend: 9.25am
    Dartford: 9.40am
    Bexleyheath: 9.55am
    Bromley: 10.25am
    Eltham: 10.45am
    Charlton: 11am

Given kickoff time I’d consider the coach except it’s the usual stupid tour of SE London after Dartford, and the same later on at 1 or 2am. That’s even with the ‘extra’ departure(s?).

Our biggest game in a few years and they can’t break up the service like old times so you only have one or two stops, and they earn a few extra bob. Idiots.

And as a result of the pick up times I'd be amazed if anybody still gets on the coach at Bexleyheath. Why would you when you can get to Charlton in 20 mins by car. I dare say even the 486 bus would be quicker!
    Someone i spoke with recently told me that he gets off the coach at Bexleyheath and takes the 486 to Charlton as it's quicker.
    to get back on the same coach - bit Irish isnt it
    Irish?
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Surely the game will be on TV ?

Think they will prefer to show Wigan winning the league with Blackburn on the other side.
  • Options

Surely the game will be on TV ?

If not, maybe live on instagram.
  • Options
    Got a friend who wants to come. Can I still buy and get ticket posted? Or are they doing collect at stadium?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    _nam11 said:

What time is everyone arriving in Manc. I stupidly booked to arrive at 12, thinking it was 3 KO.

I assume tram to Rochdale quickest

JamesSeed said:

HandG said:

Although

Would take you up on that offer @JamesSeed but there are four of us travelling. The firm we used (Rochdale Town Taxis) mentioned another group of three had booked with them so, if one of them posts on here, they may be able to help?
  • Options
    Haha that away following, getting into the play offs and partying with the Oasis tribute act has all the makings of a ‘i was there’ moment. Wish I was going :-(
  • Options
    This is getting a habit. There was a post Bray party a fre years ago with an Oasis tribute band on the beach.

Quite a few Addicks suffering the next morning.
  • Options
    Confirmed on TV
  • Options
    Live on sky
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Game is live on sky.
  • Options
  • Options
    No need for anymore coaches then...
  • Options
    Thats killed the rush for tickets stone dead.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    HandG said:

_nam11 said:

What time is everyone arriving in Manc. I stupidly booked to arrive at 12, thinking it was 3 KO.

I assume tram to Rochdale quickest

JamesSeed said:

HandG said:

Although

Would take you up on that offer @JamesSeed but there are four of us travelling. The firm we used (Rochdale Town Taxis) mentioned another group of three had booked with them so, if one of them posts on here, they may be able to help?
    Thanks. I’ve alteady booked so it’s fine, but if they get in touch I could cancel. Shouldn’t be a problem getting from Rochdale to Manchester Piccadilly in an hour.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Macronate said:

Driving up with my son and staying over.

Can someone list below all the nightclubs in Rochdale.

The Gracie Field's tribute act at the wheeltappers and shunters club in Packer street on Saturday should be lively.
    Known locally as the grab a great grandmother gig.
  • Options
    Tom_Cafc said:

Me too, I think they sent them all out on Monday
  • Options
    Army and Navy rugger for me at a sold out Twickenham, shite 3/4g signal so will be watching my phone slowly, ever so slowly refresh, surely though even we can't ***k this one up (fingers and toes firmly crossed

• Options
    Can't make it cause of work, will be kicking everyone out at kick off though :)
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Badger said:

RedPanda said:

Given kickoff time I’d consider the coach except it’s the usual stupid tour of SE London after Dartford, and the same later on at 1 or 2am. That’s even with the ‘extra’ departure(s?).

Our biggest game in a few years and they can’t break up the service like old times so you only have one or two stops, and they earn a few extra bob. Idiots.

And as a result of the pick up times I'd be amazed if anybody still gets on the coach at Bexleyheath. Why would you when you can get to Charlton in 20 mins by car. I dare say even the 486 bus would be quicker!
    Someone i spoke with recently told me that he gets off the coach at Bexleyheath and takes the 486 to Charlton as it's quicker.
    Irish?
    was a joke to try and get a rise out of @TelMc32 commonly a well known phrase that to do something stupid is labelled as a bit irish. was no offence intended as i said purely a joke.
  • Options
    The tide is turning on casual racism that’s “just a joke.” Adapt or be left behind
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

Badger said:

RedPanda said:

Irish?
    was a joke to try and get a rise out of @TelMc32 commonly a well known phrase that to do something stupid is labelled as a bit irish. was no offence intended as i said purely a joke.
    Not sure why you feel the need to, but it takes a little bit more than a “wisecrack” from a 1970s edition of The Comedians to get a rise out of me @palarsehater! :)
  • Options

Macronate said:

Driving up with my son and staying over.

Can someone list below all the nightclubs in Rochdale.

The Gracie Field's tribute act at the wheeltappers and shunters club in Packer street on Saturday should be lively.
    Known locally as the grab a great grandmother gig.
    I think the great grandmothers of Rochdale are more the spice girls generation.