Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rochdale away (ed. 1,200+ sold, more coaches added)

Comments

• Options

Will there be tickets for sale on the day, if we don’t sell out? Anybody know?

I’m frightened to reply in case you get in a Paddy!
  • Options
    MarkyE83 said:

Held onto a tight 1 goal lead against Blackburn. Need a resounding victory away at Rochdale to keep confidence flowing. Anything less than a win will damage confidence.

Irrespective of the result, if we get through to the play offs, confidence will not be damaged.
  • Options
    PeterGage said:

Anyone had there tickets yet? Waiting for the postie today but usually have them by now.

Checked reservations on the website and it say's i have nothing there but have a reference number (took a pic of it luckily!) and they have taken the dollar!

Not sure if there should be anything in the reserved category!

Still waiting for my ticket, which was purchased via the call centre over tge weekend.
    Ticket arrived today. Well done to Royal Mail.

My address was not shown in the envelope "window". The postcode was shown, but it was incorrect!!!
  • Options

oh dear more Irish references
  • Options
    I feel like I'm being bullied!
  • Options
    lolwray said:

Anymore, I’ll boycott this thread.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    I shouldnt be nervous about this game, but I am!

I think Lee would have to start a strong team, and manage the game in 20-25 minute chunks, with half an eye on the Plymouth game.

If we get to 60mins and its 0-0 or we are winning 1-0, he might be able take players off to rest them. If we are 1 or 2 down at half time and plymouth are winning by a couple, he might have to keep everyone on longer.

On the flip side if we go in 3 nil up at half time, and plymouth arent winning, he could take ppl off right then.

Its a real test of game management.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Rochdale have said it's not an all ticket game. Be amazed if you can't get in on the day even if Charlton haven't said anything yet.
  • Options
    lolwray said:

What has a paddy field got to do with the Irish?
  • Options
    Another good press day from Bows.

Aribo in from the start.

Kaikai to play some part from the bench but in a different position? Interesting. Maybe more central?

I think the back four and GK will remain the same. Maybe Zero for Mav? Will Aribo give JFC a rest? Not long now.
  • Options
    There'd be dancing in the streets of Rochdale.
  • Options

PeterGage said:

Anyone had there tickets yet? Waiting for the postie today but usually have them by now.

Checked reservations on the website and it say's i have nothing there but have a reference number (took a pic of it luckily!) and they have taken the dollar!

Not sure if there should be anything in the reserved category!

Still waiting for my ticket, which was purchased via the call centre over tge weekend.
    Yeah ordered mine on Sunday but as I say will wait until after the post has been today!
    Got them!! Slight worry over! COYR!
  • Options
    L

Bowyer needs to play his strongest team on Saturday. It’s not a meaningless game. Start taking the piss and resting players and it starts going tits up.

Agree mate going to have a £10 a 50/1 plymouth top 6 seeing we will make changes
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    clb74 said:

L

Bowyer needs to play his strongest team on Saturday. It’s not a meaningless game. Start taking the piss and resting players and it starts going tits up.

Agree mate going to have a £10 a 50/1 plymouth top 6 seeing we will make changes
    Wumming again mate.
  • Options
    Whatever team Bowyer decides to put out I have 100 % confidence in what he is doing.
    In Bowyer we trust.
    We are going up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    addick05 said:

I'll back Bowyer's decision re team selection. I too can't see Dale scoring four goals. Plymouth may well beat the Gills but I've a sneaky feeling that the Pilgrim's may well have already accepted their fate.

This
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

I shouldnt be nervous about this game, but I am!

I think Lee would have to start a strong team, and manage the game in 20-25 minute chunks, with half an eye on the Plymouth game.

If we get to 60mins and its 0-0 or we are winning 1-0, he might be able take players off to rest them. If we are 1 or 2 down at half time and plymouth are winning by a couple, he might have to keep everyone on longer.

On the flip side if we go in 3 nil up at half time, and plymouth arent winning, he could take ppl off right then.

Its a real test of game management.

And this
  • Options
    Its not going to be a load of youths replacing senior players. The players that might come in are on the cusp of first team action, not getting in because the regular 11 are playing very well. I personally dont have an issue with Aribo coming for example. Good player and hes even got a goal in him. Whoever comes in has to see that, if they play well, they could be playing at Wembley in the near future!

Just gotta trust the squad and trust Bowyer.
  • Options
    In Lee we trust now.
  • Options

clb74 said:

L

Wumming again mate.
    No play your strongest team
  • Options

In Lee we trust now.

I prefer Hither Green.
  • Options
    I have 2 spare adult tickets if anyone was keen to go, would ideally like to recoup some of the cash but I can do both for £20...
  • Options
    Have only skimmed this thread so apologies in advance but I won’t know if I can make it on Saturday until Saturday morning itself. Anyone know if you can pay on the day? Or will it be a case of going in with the home fans?
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Yes, we have to make sure we don't cock up, but we do have to have an eye on being as strong as we can be for the play offs. Bowyer is right here. Doesn't mean we will lose!
  • Options

Have only skimmed this thread so apologies in advance but I won’t know if I can make it on Saturday until Saturday morning itself. Anyone know if you can pay on the day? Or will it be a case of going in with the home fans?

Ring Rochdale as your safest option.

We will not sell out a 3,600 away stand.