Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scunthorpe v Plymouth - Match thread?

Comments

• Can't believe I'm seriously considering watching this over Real Madrid V Bayern Munich, what has the world come to!

Plus the oval tomorrow
    What a life
  • Novak on the bench.
  • Cant say i've ever been so expectant of a L1 game not involving Charlton ever before.
  • Can't believe I'm seriously considering watching this over Real Madrid V Bayern Munich, what has the world come to!

Plus the oval tomorrow
    What a life
    #blessed
  • 1StevieG said:

Anyone know the price of a 3 bed semi in Scunny?

Oi thats my line
    You will be paying a lot lessthan 100k i tell you that
  • After delicate negotiations, the mighty Scunny v Argyle clash is showing in the Blythe Hill Tavern in Catford.
  • edited May 2018
    Who gives a flying f@ck we win saturday and we are in the play offs
  • Meaningless stats:

Plymouth lost twice to Wigan but have taken 4 points off Blackburn, 4 points off Shrewsbury, 4 points off Rochdale and 3 points off us. Scunthorpe are the only side from the current top 6 that Plymouth haven't beaten this season, losing 4-0 at Home Park early in the season.

Scunthorpe - 6 points off us, 3 from Plymouth, 1 point from Blackburn, 1 from Wigan.

Head to Head 14 Scunny wins, 12 for Plymouth, 2 draws. Scunthorpe have won the last 4 meetings and their last 6 at home to Plymouth.

Come on you Scunts!
  • Cmon u Scunners....
  • Cant say i've ever been so expectant of a L1 game not involving Charlton ever before.

I know its mad isn't.Im even feeling butterflies.
  • Sponsored links:

• After delicate negotiations, the mighty Scunny v Argyle clash is showing in the Blythe Hill Tavern in Catford.

Your lucky 1 by catford bridge station refusing to show it
  • Surely it won't be so smooth for us that Scunthorpe will see us into the playoffs tonight...
  • edited May 2018

After delicate negotiations, the mighty Scunny v Argyle clash is showing in the Blythe Hill Tavern in Catford.

I’d say you are the lucky one!
  • Surely it won't be so smooth for us that Scunthorpe will see us into the playoffs tonight...

I believe it will.
    Scunthorpe to win by at least 2 I reckon
  • Come on scunthorpe
  • Where’s @ross1 when you need him?
  • edited May 2018
    All scunthorpe in these first 50 seconds which is good
  • edited May 2018
    clb74 said:

Anyone who cares about Charlton should.
  • edited May 2018
    Blatant penalty don't even care
  • 3mins in and already down to 6th WTF
  • Sponsored links:

• All scunthorpe in these first 50 seconds which is good

Just 89 minutes and 10 seconds to go.

Come on Scunthorpe
  • 3mins in and already down to 6th WTF

Come on Karl, pull your finger out...,

Can’t say I’m surprised. Turn right out of the station instead of left for the Blythe, a proper football pub. (Guv’nor is Millwall, but we all have our crosses to bear.)
  • If only we bothererd to turn up against scunthorpe a few weeks back, we wouldn't be watching this
  • Talal said:

clb74 said:

I clearly dont just done 75 away grounds for a laugh
  • clb74 said:

Talal said:

clb74 said:

I clearly dont just done 75 away grounds for a laugh
    Ten less than me.
    And I'm younger than you

Can’t say I’m surprised. Turn right out of the station instead of left for the Blythe, a proper football pub. (Guv’nor is Millwall, but we all have our crosses to bear.)
    Had no idea where it was so jumped on train yo new cross, heading to the little crown small pub but 2 tvs so sure they will have it on one
  • What a chance . Should be 1-0 iron
  • Scunny miss a sitter ffs
  • How did scunny not score there?