Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will we win the play offs?

Comments

• Options
    No matter what you think.....you simply have to,say YES!!!!!!!!
  • Options

Scunthorpe v Charlton final I reckon. Us to win on penalties after a 4-4 draw

Since our last visit to Wembley sad to say, I’ve had a couple of heart attacks....please don’t tempt fate for my sake SWA.
  • Options
    RedRyan said:

15/1 at the start of the season. Wish I'd had the balls to put more than £1 on it!

Doubt we were 15-1 for promotion at the beginning of the season
  • Options

RedRyan said:

15/1 at the start of the season. Wish I'd had the balls to put more than £1 on it!

I am on at 5/1, I think my mate got 15/2 on the exchanges at the start of the season.
  • Options

RedRyan said:

To win the playoffs, not just promotion by any means
  • Options
    I'd put us as favourites to beat Shrewsbury. I've got no idea who will win out of Rotherham and Scunthorpe though, I think that semi will be really close
  • Options

I have Robins nesting in my garage, 5 x eggs ready to hatch...............is it a sign?

Yes you need to fix that hole.
  • Options
    Unlikely unless we improve.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We blow a bit hot and cold but so do all the others. No standout red hot favourite within the four teams. On our day we will beat any of them and I expect on their respective days the others would perform just as well.

• Options

I have Robins nesting in my garage, 5 x eggs ready to hatch...............is it a sign?

Hopefully the eggs won't be eaten by Shrews...
  • Options

Not if Zyro & Kaikai are playing! They’re not fit to wear the shirt.
  • Options

Not if Zyro & Kaikai are playing! They’re not fit to wear the shirt.

Neither will. Yesterday players were rested and others brought in to give game time.

Chill.

• Options
    We've got a better chance under Bowyer than we did under Robinson, I believe it's written this year is our year and once it's won , dear old uncle Rolly will finally sell up and feck off!
  • Options
    I doubt we'll win but I'm not going to worry about it. Just enjoy the play offs and look at it as a bonus considering our season appeared dead not long ago.
  • Options
    No idea why but I'm very confident.

Keep thinking I should feel nervous but I don't.

Think we'll win it.
  • Options

Any of the 4 can. I hope we’ll be spared the Wembley heartache but with Bowyer in charge and new owners next season I’m optimistic that we’ll be good either way.

Exactly this. If we don't succeed at least we gave it a good go and the players and staff have given there all for the club these last few months. Can see how much it means to them now too.

We can regroup next year with new owners maybe a few signings more fans back. Then slowly start a rebuilding process.

• Options
    Macronate said:

No, purely because the minge that is Roland hangs above our club like an unwelcome mingle of a black cloud.

If we do, I will happily be proved wrong and have a tattoo done on my chest.

I've screenshot that too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am surprised we have got this far. Now it is a lottery and we have a ticket.
  • Options

Bang on.

• Options
    I'm very concerned where our goals are going to come from.
  • Options

The odds are better than a lottery. I'd say it's more like a raffle.

But with a lottery level prize. Maybe it's a hybrid.
  • Options
    GNelson said:

The odds are better than a lottery. I'd say it's more like a raffle.

But with a lottery level prize. Maybe it's a hybrid.
    Anyway, I think we're both focusing on the wrong thing here.
  • Options

RedRyan said:

I thought we were around 5/1 for promotion at the beginning of the season.?
    I got 16/1, but after a mid season slump.
  • Options
    Agree that you have to say YES. Geothe wrote something that had a profound effect on my life. A precis as follows-'Once you commit you unleash an enormous amount of energy towards that to which you commit' We, as supporters, I believe should commit to the idea that we will win not only this upcoming match, against Shrewsbury, but the playoff final itself. This energy can truly help the team achieve what we all want which is promotion. What you say or think has a profound effect on one's own life and those around you. Here's to success!
  • Options
    Bows said we would get to the playoffs.

Bows says that none of the teams in the playoffs will beat us over two legs.

We are going to Wembley.

Believe.
  • Options
    Yah I'm nervous already. Can't be dealing with what happened last time. Ginger balls planting his penalty over the covered end.

Took me about a week to get other it. Crying myself to sleep. Not again ffs