Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Shrewsbury- MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Laddick01 said:

This is the worst I’ve seen us play this season. Everyone apart from the twin cbS and keeper has been <4</p>

Rochdale was worse. This half we have been awful though.
  • Everyone moaning about us... ever wonder if we're just playing against a better team?
  • AND thus it ever was!
  • Can’t do anything about lucky hits like that

Could be said Dasilva left Nolan to mark an already marked man...
  • edited May 2018
    We haven't played well at all.

Edit: compared to how well we've played most of the time under Lee.
  • Muir our...
  • DaSilva miles out of position, not for the first time tonight.
  • It was always coming

No it wasn’t.

Great strike. F*** sake
  • edited May 2018
    I live too far away to watch this team and i have now seen enough to realize in the last week why there are only 14k in the ground. What has that Belgian done to this club
  • Sponsored links:

• sod it
  • Conceding in the final ten minutes? Makes a nice change not to be the final two minutes.
  • Everyone moaning about us... ever wonder if we're just playing against a better team?

Totally agree.
  • Last three matches ive watched. Nearly 270 minutes no goals!
  • Now we start playing - typical! We’ve got to have another plan with Magennis not in it. Stops us playing football up front.
  • And the crowd goes silent.

First 5 mins we were all over them and they’ve shut us down brilliantly. Made us look very average.
  • Last three matches ive watched. Nearly 270 minutes no goals!

In the nicest way possible, stop watching now please.
  • It was always coming

No it wasn’t.

Great strike. F*** sake
    To be fair AFKA Shrewsbury have looked the most likely to score to me, we have been toothless up front. I would say "it was coming"
  • Just watched a replay. Really well worked goal by Shrews... Nolan drifts around the back, his man doesn't go with him. Great strike and goal.

• Sponsored links:

We are. Because we are shit . They are less shit.

Thank god my stream went down before the goal.
  • We need to keep the ball rolling stop putting it in the air, that's where they're embarrassing us.
  • Think they’ve wanted it more & been first to the ball all night.
  • First half was competitive but second half has been very poor. Not enough urgency
  • No idea whether that was a cross or shot from Dasilva.

Well worked to get up there though.
  • That replay shows a very well taken goal. If we'd have scored that i'd have been dreaming about it!
  • aliwibble said:

Conceding in the final ten minutes? Makes a nice change not to be the final two minutes.

Not there yet.
  • Kashi has been a massive disappointment. No energy and very lethargic. Would rather Aribo in the second leg
  • A lot of overreactions on here at the mkment. Still 90 minutes to play.
  • Kashi is ####
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!