Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Shrewsbury- MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Basically same problem all season. Where are the goals coming from. We can still win this tie
  • They don’t concede many, and we’re better defensively than we are in attack. I think both teams would argue they’ve contained the other well. Not like either keeper has mad a string of saves or shots have been flying in from all angles. As the game has gone on though we’ve increasingly run out of ideas and they scored a decent goal asssited by some slack defending. Not an unfamiliar picture this season.

Not all over by any stretch but I feel we’ve kacked a bit of intensity which is a concern with this being the home leg.
  • Four minutes added. Zyro coming on.
  • Shrews have played a blinder to be fair.
  • We would only embarrass ourselves in the championship. This is a mercy killing. Woeful.
  • Dazzler21 said:

A lot of overreactions on here at the mkment. Still 90 minutes to play.

Yep, just reaching half time in this game
  • Mag offers so little
  • masicat said:

Kashi is ####

No way. Not a chance.

We probably played a bit too high intensity first half which seems to have left us a bit more tired than these blokes right now.

Fair play to Ajose that was his quickest run tonight! :wink: it wasn't. In fact I think he's looked the better of he and Mag.

And the time wasting begins.
  • Sponsored links:

• Mag offers so little

More than ajose tbf. At least some sort of presence upfront
  • Our passing is terrible and we lose most 50/50 balls. Nothing in attack. We do not deserve to get anything out of this game except for the first 10 minutes. At least we can be cheered up by the take over, but no Wembley.
  • It doesn't help that we're not really playing to our strengths now. Lots of hopeful punts forward which their defence are having no problems with. Getting wide and whipping it would probably yield better results, especially given the height differential
  • They don’t concede many, and we’re better defensively than we are in attack. I think both teams would argue they’ve contained the other well. Not like either keeper has mad a string of saves or shots have been flying in from all angles. As the game has gone on though we’ve increasingly run out of ideas and they scored a decent goal asssited by some slack defending. Not an unfamiliar picture this season.

Not all over by any stretch but I feel we’ve kacked a bit of intensity which is a concern with this being the home leg.

Would agree with that.

Two decent defensive teams go up against each other. Game unlocked by one good moment by their star player.
  • 1 min extra to play. Shrewsbury have a throw in their half
  • Mag offers so little

Waste of a name on the teamsheet
  • John-Lewis on for them, they’re definitely looking at shutting up shop
  • Aribo has looked poor tonight. Here's to Sunday... Let's see what happens then.
  • The worst bit about this is knowing that we have to probably endure another season of this absolutely cack league.
  • Fosu to aribo back to Fosu. JFC earns a corner with only seconds left.
  • Sponsored links:

• You watching Roland?

Just F**k off!!!
  • Useless
  • In it comes Aribo. another corner
  • No crowd to give the ball back. Cheers Roly
  • Where’s the fucking ball boy!
  • Ref telling players in box to calm down. Bauer heads, but ref blows for full-time.
  • JFC having to climb into the East Stand to get the ball. WTF are the ball boys?
  • Fucking curse of sky
  • The worst bit about this is knowing that we have to probably endure another season of this absolutely cack league.

We are in the right league as we look and play like a league one team.
  • Absolute unadulterated shite after halftime. I’m just glad I didn’t have to pay to watch that.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!