Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Kit 18/19 season

Comments

• Options
    Love it
  • Options
    Looks like a Charlton home kit, which is better than some of ones we had under Nike.
  • Options
    Very nice shirt.

If I'm nit-picking, the sponsor logo is a little too low down the chest, but apart from that I like it a lot.
  • Options
    Fook... a shirt you can actually think about buying BUT a complete Belgian fucktard running the club!
  • Options
    That’s nice
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    What’s hummels obsession with Charlton in the 90s?
    Let’s hope it’s more of a “fans won their club back in the nineties leading to a decade of decent football and the fans have won’t their club back from duchatelet (when the Takeover it completes)”

More than a

“Meh , looked good”

Edit: kit looks ok I guess , seems very ‘generic red kit’ however
  • Options
    It is decent, better than the away and I would buy it to slob around in, if we had new owners.
  • Options
    White under the arms = relegation.

... I like it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2018
    90s inspired kit, 80s inspired ownership.
  • Options

Yeah, like that. Well done Hummel.

Don’t think it’s that much like the old one they are basing it on though

Inspired by not meant to be a copy.

Personally I think it's good, saw another option I liked better but Hummel took a lot of fan input.

Bit too much white under the arms for me but it's good, it's red and it's unique to us.

Third kit is a shocker : - )
  • Options
    Lovely lovely kit
  • Options

... I like it.

White under the arms Div 1 play off winners.
  • Options
    P.s I love it.
  • Options

Yeah, like that. Well done Hummel.

Don’t think it’s that much like the old one they are basing it on though

Inspired by not meant to be a copy.

Personally I think it's good, saw another option I liked better but Hummel took a lot of fan input.

Bit too much white under the arms for me but it's good, it's red and it's unique to us.

Third kit is a shocker : - )
    I can imagine fans of many other clubs in our division, and even higher up being slightly jealous of our unique kits when they're palmed off with a Nike template shared with 30 other clubs around the world.
    Yep but diminishes the identity of the club having an unique kit that fans were consulted on : - )
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

... I like it.

And relegated a year later. Having said that I'm a big fan of white under the arms for our kits.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Dazzler21 said:

... I like it.

And relegated a year later. Having said that I'm a big fan of white under the arms for our kits.
    Our next white under arms top we finished around 11th I think and it was an all sports one.

The next one had a tiny blip of white on the hips, the arsenal Llanera one... - that was a relegation one.

Then the Carbrini kit... Don't think we got relegated in that one. Yep we did. I remember complaining officially on that one!
  • Options
    What are those???

2013 wants their footwear back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What are those???

You have an answer phone message mate.
  • Options
    I would be curious to know whether changing the kit every season actually results in more replica kit sales than changing it every other season.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

What are those???

Plenty of life left in those, not a piece of duct tape in sight yet.
  • Options
    Love it love it love it!
  • Options
    Like it but they way we reveal new kits is getting cringeworthy.
  • Options
    Me liking it lots too...Sell the club Duckshitalay,then I'm havin one of them bad boys...;)
  • Options
    It's pretty good but the hummel logo looks a bit small, and too far apart from the CAFC badge? Can't quite put my finger on it.

Decent effort though - so much better than the template last efforts from nike.
  • Options
    Bucking the trend a little I’m afraid I really don’t like the white on the sides. Otherwise it’s great and we’ve avoided the dreaded hooped socks.
  • Options
    Lyle Taylor wearing R9s as well. 90s remake.