Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Allardyce Sacked

13»

Comments

• bobmunro said:

Bolton have no money. Big Sam is all about money. Can't see it.

There are two potential buyers on the table - much more attractive having secured Championship status.
    Is one an Australian consortium, with the other rumoured to have Saudi backers?
  • I remember watching them against Southampton in October and I was convinced they would be relegated they were that rubbish that day. Big Sam is brought in do a job and he does that job really well.

I’ve always had a soft spot for Everton, hopefully, they can continue to develop their quality young English players. Big Sam wouldn’t have given them a chance so hopefully the new bloke will do.
  • Feck knows what the expectations of the Evertonians are, but given where they were when Big Sam took over and where they finished then they should have offered him at least another two year deal. Some clubs need to have a reality check and ask themselves what there expectations are each season.

They are living on past glories....and expect to be top 4....or at least challenging for a top 4 place.
  • bobmunro said:

Bolton have no money. Big Sam is all about money. Can't see it.

There are two potential buyers on the table - much more attractive having secured Championship status.
    Is one an Australian consortium, with the other rumoured to have Saudi backers?
    A horse was mentioned, purporting to be from Germany - that's all I know.
  • edited May 2018
    Bookies now list Rafa Benitez as the odds on fave for the newly open West Ham job.

What!!??

If he is leaving Newcastle, which it appears he is, why not go to Everton over West Spam? Or frankly, Arsenal.
  • Bookies now list Rafa Benitez as the odds on fave for the newly open West Ham job.

What!!??

If he is leaving Newcastle, which it appears he is, why not go to Everton over West Spam? Or frankly, Arsenal.

Not sure he would go to Everton for fear of upsetting Liverpool fans - he was and still is a big favourite there.

Perfect fit for Arsenal though - so hope he goes to Wet Spam!

• bobmunro said:

Word on the street - Parkinson out and Big Sam back to Bolton.

He always said he wouldn't go back but that's what I'm hearing.

Proper disrespect to Parkinson if true

And ultimately, unless they’re gonna lavish allardyce with some transfer money, they’re finishing at best where they did this season. Parkinson has earned his right to stay there imo
  • Would you buy a second hand car off Sam Allardyce?
  • Would you buy a second hand car off Sam Allardyce?

Not before he replaced the drivers side suspension.