Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Welling Friendly - Sat 14th July (now 12.30 ko)

Comments

• Options

its s tour of welling ---starts on the 7th finishes on the 14

Second fixture over the Fanny on the Hill?
  • Options

Charlton website says 14th
    Welling website says 7th

Charlton said we had no tour
    Welling say we have a tour of Spain.

What is actually going on

Ask Barrie
  • Options

Welling website says 7th

I expect our OS will confirm it’s been moved again on Monday.
  • Options

Yes from Welling and it was the old guy who said it as we now have a tour of Spain?

Am I the only one to wonder whether it's WELLING that has the tour of Spain ?
  • Options

Yes from Welling and it was the old guy who said it as we now have a tour of Spain?

Am I the only one to wonder whether it's WELLING that has the tour of Spain ?
    Given that it was moved on Bowyers request I’d say that’s extremely unlikely, whether they could afford that is another thing.
  • Options
    Blimey Ebbsfleet have pre-season training in Portugal and we’ve got a run around Greenwich Park. Says a lot.
  • Options
    Tom Rubashow is busy sorting brexit, you can't expect him to be across information to fans as well, sheesh.
    I heard from a very reliable source that the real date and time will be revealed by Cojones in a pattern of cheese sandwiches laid out on Blackheath and only visible if you have a drone.
  • Options

Welling website says 7th

Our website can be slow at the best of times. But to be fair they were bang on time with the fixtures coming out on Thursday.
  • Options

Welling website says 7th

Ask Jimbo, he'll know the details.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So...is it the 14th or the 7th?
  • Options
    Danepak said:

Yes, it is
  • Options
    Haha. It's back on 7th now. Expect this may be the first time ever that we will be playing welling with zero new signings on show.
  • Options
    Danepak said:

2 legged friendly
  • Options
    According to our OS its 12.30 on the 14th !!!

clusterfuck of a club.....
  • Options

According to our OS its 12.30 on the 14th !!!

clusterfuck of a club.....

Don't worry, as least they keep us updated on Chris Solly's world cup predictions.
  • Options

Haha. It's back on 7th now. Expect this may be the first time ever that we will be playing welling with zero new signings on show.

FFS!
    I was looking forward to this.
    So it was originally the 7th. Then they changed it to the 14th.
    And now they've changed it back to the 7th again.
    Clowns.
  • Options
    Danepak said:

FFS!
    Clowns.
    It's pretty ridiculous
  • Options
    Latest on Welling forum says it could be moved back to the 14th again...

http://wellingunited.activeboard.com/t64599739/welling-v-charlton/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Danepak said:

FFS!
    Clowns.
    Danepak said:

FFS!
    Clowns.
  • Options

It hasn't actually moved back to the 7th at all yet. There was/is a possibility, pending on confirmation of other things (not takeover related), but we're still waiting on confirmation. There was a discussion with Welling regarding joint announcements, but for some reason they went with a story announcing a move back to the 7th at the weekend without any confirmation that it had done so.
    WIOTOS (our one, not Welling's)
    To be fair, Olly, they are selling tickets. It’s only fair they tell people who buy them when they think the game is...
  • Options

It hasn't actually moved back to the 7th at all yet. There was/is a possibility, pending on confirmation of other things (not takeover related), but we're still waiting on confirmation. There was a discussion with Welling regarding joint announcements, but for some reason they went with a story announcing a move back to the 7th at the weekend without any confirmation that it had done so.
    Cheers Olly
  • Options
    I have arthritis in the left knee and stage 2 Lymphedema in both legs. However, I have emailed Bows with my availability to play in this one. I only need 2 hours notice if they want to fuck around and play silly buggers with the fixture date...
  • Options
    We'll play on the 14th, they'll play on the 7th

Anyone with a pair of boots can turn up and play for the opposition
  • Options

To be fair, Olly, they are selling tickets. It’s only fair they tell people who buy them when they think the game is...
    Agree completely. But rather a 'there's a chance it could move back' kind of explanation, instead of an apparent confirmation.
  • Options

Prime example of why WIOTOS is always correct
  • Options

Agree completely. But rather a 'there's a chance it could move back' kind of explanation, instead of an apparent confirmation.
    Fair enough but I understand it ran a bit deeper than that. They’d already told someone in the local media it had moved back, before it appeared on here. My guess is the message wasn’t clear to them.
  • Options

Prime example of why WIOTOS is always correct
    Was on Welling's official site