Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England V Panama- 1PM Kick off

Comments

• Options
    Not massively different to the penalty decision against england there was it?
  • Options
    straight red and a pen, absolutely no doubt
  • Options
    VAR fails to spot it again or?
  • Options
    Naughty elbow on Lingard there. And Gomez has the nerve to go down not being touched.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Naughty elbow on Lingard there. And Gomez has the nerve to go down not being touched.

Gomez went down cos he knew he'd be in trouble if he didnt
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

DRAddick said:

Last chance for Stirling in this world cup for me (as a starter I mean) quite right to keep him in the side considering the opposition - it's worth remembering if he starts firing he could be a real asset to the team, but if he is not up to it then today will show it against this level of opposition.

I'm staying positive I think Stirling scores today to quieten the doubters. The stage is set for it really.

Sterling scoring against Panama is not going to quieten the doubters. And quite rightly so, it's Panama. And historically he has been shite for England.
    You’d say its only Panama if it was friendly. Not in a World Cup tournament.
    I never said "only" , I never suggested it was an easy game. You read it that way. But let's not kid ourselves that a decent performance against Panama is the same as a decent performance against Belgium, Germany, Brazil etc.....
  • Options
    another dive - looks like we are going to be up against the ref as well AGAIN
  • Options
    Our first touch, across the board, is shit
  • Options
    This ref is a joke
  • Options
    Get in!!.. cheating bastards!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get in
  • Options
    YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Too busy hugging half our team to actually bother about the corner. Mugs.
  • Options
    We are unreal in the air
  • Options
    Should have been a penalty if we didn't score there, Maguire completely wrenched to the floor
  • Options
    Stones totally unmarked. Hold onto whoever you like and Stones pops in like a thief in the night.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Should have been a penalty if we didn't score there, Maguire completely wrenched to the floor

You know we wouldnt have though!!
  • Options
    just get corners england they will HAVE to give a penalty at some point for the holding even with the goal there - should have been a yellow card as well as a goal for us there
  • Options
    Come on
  • Options
    Gomez looks like a contender for a red I reckon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great goal
    But why did the ref just not say fuck it and give a pen, maguire was wrestled to the floor, he spoke ti the defender then he did it again in front of the ref
  • Options
    Boom. What a header! We are so dangerous from set pieces.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Stones totally unmarked. Hold onto whoever you like and Stones pops in like a thief in the night.

Great run though. Starts on the edge of the D, marked. Great run and a bullet of a header.
  • Options
    come on england don't do the usual and fall back GO FOR THE THROAT! Ruthlessness please!
  • Options
    Seriously we cant even tackle these Panama players
  • Options
    We need pace on the left, Rose has to come in
  • Options
    why is Ashley Young in the side?
  • Options
    Oh piss off Ref... cant stop the game for that from Sterling!!
  • Options
    I do like this Panama kit. Touch of Charlton about it.