Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League 2018/2019

Comments

• Options
    Huge amount more Liverpool fans than Spurs in the city so far.
  • Options
    come on you Spurs
  • Options
    Gotta be Spurs ain't it?

No one wants Mickey Mousers to win anything, they'd be unbearable AND the media love in!  Just felt a bit of sick in my mouth...
  • Options
    After last Sunday, other finals mean nothing to me anymore.
  • Options
    Liverpool for me, can't stand Spurs especially Poch and Deli Ali
  • Options
    One of the Spurs Thomas Cook chartered planes still hasnt left Stanstead.  Was due to fly at 9:30 but was cancelled due to a technical fault and its still on the tarmac.

Poor fuckers!
  • Options
    A few arrests here so far but a tiny amount compared to the tens of thousands here. Loud and lively but civilised atmosphere so far - hope it continues like this!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Van Dijk to score the winner after his namesake won The Derby?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Backed VVD any time as soon as he got home
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    JohnBoyUK said:
    One of the Spurs Thomas Cook chartered planes still hasnt left Stanstead.  Was due to fly at 9:30 but was cancelled due to a technical fault and its still on the tarmac.

Poor fuckers!
    Better to safe than sorry though mate. Good luck tonight I'll be rooting for you, can't stand the bin dippers.
  • Options
    I genuinely thought for a minute that it was the horse that was named Van Dijk  :)
  • Options
    edited June 2019
  • Options
    I genuinely thought for a minute that it was the horse that was named Van Dijk  :)
    It was. Anthony Van Dyck.
  • Options
    Hope Liverpool win.
  • Options
    Please not the bin dippers. I repeat please not the bin dippers.
    Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing
  • Options
    Please not the bin dippers. I repeat please not the bin dippers.
    Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing
    Boring stereotypes....
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Poor fuckers!

Apparently due to land 42 mins before kick off..... ground 10 mins from airport...... a lot will depend on passport control getting them through pronto
  • Options
    C'mon you Spurs!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would love to see Liverpool win for Joe Gomez

Also a fan of the player that Harry Kane has become so would like to see Spurs win for that reason
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Poor fuckers!

Apparently due to land 42 mins before kick off..... ground 10 mins from airport...... a lot will depend on passport control getting them through pronto
    One of them, is Rob White, son of John.
  • Options
    Kane starts, as does Harry Winks

Moura and Origi on the bench, bit tough on Moura that!
  • Options
    Kane starts, as does Harry Winks

Moura and Origi on the bench, bit tough on Moura that!
    Good impact sub I guess but seems very harsh.  
  • Options
    Might be a World Cup winner but Lloris is a liability too often. Just me?
    Seems to have worked out ok for them so far.

Come on Spurs!!!
  • Options
    Will be rooting for Spurs but reckon Liverpool could steamroller them.
  • Options
    Don't mind who wins, both teams and managers deserve a major trophy
  • Options
    Will be rooting for Spurs but reckon Liverpool could steamroller them.
    Thats what i am hoping dont happen. Liverpool could quite easily be 3-0 up before half time the way they press. Just hope its an entertaining game and Spurs are still in it at the break. How long has Winks been out for? He could be a bit of a gamble if hes off the pace, obviously Kane i suppose they have to gamble on
  • Options
    From an England perspective all eyes are on Kane, Dele, Winks, TAA, Henderson......it’s in the national teams interest to have these guys performing on the biggest stages 
  • Options
    On holiday in Spain. One big positive for me tonight - I now know how to say "I hope they both lose" in Spanish.