Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League 2018/2019

Comments

• Options
    Probably the best 2 games you will ever see
  • Options
    Man U v Chelsea 2008 I believe
  • Options
    Chance that Origi and Moura will both start on the bench in the final
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Been out of the loop the last couple of days; can anyone confirm the date and time for the Barcelona v Ajax final?
  • Options
    2 nights running we've been in the car, driving home when the match turns completely on its head.

Unbelievable ! 
    So if we are a couple down at Donny...could you please park close to the stadium...😉
  • Options
    I wonder if Barca will make a move for Poch in a few weeks after the Final?
  • Options
    Football, bloody hell

It can't be said that Liverpool and Spurs had it easy either, Liverpool had to defeat Barcelona, Spurs knocked out City and Ajax
  • Options
    Football, bloody hell

It can't be said that Liverpool and Spurs had it easy either, Liverpool had to defeat Barcelona, Spurs knocked out City and Ajax
    Spurs also beat Dortmund and Liverpool beat Bayern.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As usual I'm in the kitchen when a goal goes in :smile:
    I'm claiming credit for starting the Spurs comeback!
  • Options
    Will the final be on free to air?
  • Options
    Will the final be on free to air?
    Has been the past 2 years. I believe it’s part of the deal between UEFA and BT that the final has to be free to air.

likely on YouTube 
  • Options
    Last year was just Youtube 
  • Options
    Could be a great final. 
    Liverpool create so much with their width. Robertson and Trent Alexander are among the top goal assisters in the PL this year.
    Alongside those two is Eriksen who is so dangerous through the middle.
  • Options
    Thank goodness I’ll be on a plane so will miss the final , it’ll probably be delayed so I can watch it 
  • Options
    Can you imagine the night those Spurs fans are about to have!!
  • Options
    Thank goodness I’ll be on a plane so will miss the final , it’ll probably be delayed so I can watch it 
    Rank the below in a special “Oo Aah’s Worst Scenarios”. Number 1 being the worst.....

- Millwall promoted to Prem
    - Liverpool win Double
    - Spurs European Champs
    - Danny Baker becomes Valley stadium announcer
  • Options
    Can you imagine the night those Spurs fans are about to have!!

There will be an uplift in kids named Lucas born in 9 months.

actually probably really will be as well!
  • Options
    Rank the below in a special “Oo Aah’s Worst Scenarios”. Number 1 being the worst.....

- Millwall promoted to Prem
    - Liverpool win Double
    - Spurs European Champs
    - Danny Baker becomes Valley stadium announcer
    All 3 can happen rather than any success for the scum 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My sons (well the 3 that like football) are ruined cos I’ve brainwashed them to be haters like me ffs 
    13 year old has gone to bed miserable as anything last two nights instead of enjoying the games .
    i told him not to worry we are gonna win back to back promotions followed by the Premier League to make up for the shit we’ve just gone through the last two nights 
  • Options
    Football is the greatest game in the world. It’s unbelievable. What we have witnessed the last couple of nights is just unreal, that is football at its best. I love this game.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Formula for how to make the CL Final:
    1: Lose the first leg
    2: Get your best players suspended/injured
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Football is the greatest game in the world. It’s unbelievable. What we have witnessed the last couple of nights is just unreal, that is football at its best. I love this game.
    Not having that, cricket and snooker are much more exciting.
  • Options

Wow incredible, I didn't come on this thread when Liverpool won more because its all you read everywhere else.

I put a status after 1st goal, don't get too excited Liverpool probably another 4 goals needed as you wont stop Barca scoring.... cue my humility post ' expected Liverpool win, but to go through fair play without Bobby and Salah possibly one of the greatest comebacks in history'

Last night always had a feeling Spurs were going to do it, hits 2-0, bit of a tough ask now, 2-2 its going to happen but left to the last minute, unreal scenes. I was pleased last night not the former as I generally didn't want Liverpool to go through.

Spurs result was more funny someone I know posted when they went 2-0 down, if Spurs comeback I will get a tattoo of the Spurs badge , big Arsenal fan.... the comments after it and apparently he is going to go through with it but always skint so will see. He said he will just do a person in Arsenal shirt pissing on the Spurs badge.

Anyway Well done Liverpool, Spurs, great results and comebacks!

PS- I had both in a accy so half a chance from a free bet £5 to win £660, need Chelsea,Newport and Tranmere 

• Options
    Quiz question for you:

Name the PSG manager that sold Lucas Moura?!?! lol
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Still in total and utter disbelief.

I've watched the end several hundred times over through the night (the joys of a screaming 5 week old baby) and I'm still even now expecting VAR to randomly disallow it or for Ajax to go down the other end and get another.

Decades of being 'spursy' does that to you.

Where the hell did that 2nd half come from?!

Bring on the Bin Dippers.
    Who do you support @JohnBoyUK?
  • Options
    On the on hand it's good to have an easy league where you can rest players for the big CL matches...but on the other, that's no preparation for the crunch pressure matches against top opposition.