Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colombia v England - Tues 3rd July 7pm

Comments

• Options
    We look done.
  • Options
    Headless chickens at the moment ffs
  • Options

Is England's manager intentionally trying to make his players dead tired?

Probably saving the last set of quick legs for the final 15 or to use Pope for pens.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Has anyone seen our midfield? Last spotted early in the second half. Reward offered.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    That equaliser clearly took something out of us - Colombia have had the majority of the ball but created almost nothing with it. Half time is a good time to regroup and refocus.
  • Options
    Very ragged now. Hang on for pens
  • Options
    Vardy isn’t being given a chance, this is very poor
  • Options
    1st half of aet is possibly the worst 15 mins of football I’ve ever seen England play without conceding.

We have completely lost our game
  • Options

Had anyone seen our midfield. Last seen early in the second half. Reward offered.

Vardy missing in action the last few England games.
  • Options
    Can't believe I'm actually hoping for penalties the way we're playing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2018

Vardy isn’t being given a chance, this is very poor

He's not as good at getting himself open for the ball as Sterling is.
  • Options
    We look shattered.
  • Options
    Vardy not even sweating.
  • Options
    Bacca is being his usual lethargic self which probably means he's going to find a yard and slot one in the bottom corner soon. England have got to be careful of Falcao dragging defenders away and leaving him room.
  • Options
    We look spent. will be lucky to get to pens at this rate
  • Options
    And I was always told cheats don’t prosper...........it’s not looking that way at the moment
  • Options
    Too much pissing about in defence. We're going to make a catastrophic mistake if we keep that up.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited July 2018
    Confused by Southgate’s substitutions, England have gone backwards since Dier came on for Ali. What is Southgate trying to achieve ?
  • Options
    Jesus. We need something special and I can’t see where it is coming from.
  • Options
    Glad these fresh and rested legs from the Belgium game are showing up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Vardy is old.
  • Options
    Has there been an England script in the last 50 years or something? Give em a bit of hope and then revert to type. For where they play and how much they earn England must be bottom of the International League. We are a joke and no it is not Gareth Southgate's fault. I just hope that the new generation has a better mentality coz it is the same of the same
  • Options
    Fancy being born in England and being a Charlton fan too, what did I do to deserve this? We look absolutely done, hang on for pens.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Jesus. We need something special and I can’t see where it is coming from.

Pope off the bench to save a couple of pens.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Missing Sterling’s runs and being an outlet for everyone.

Should have been Lingard off for Lotus-Cheek instead.
  • Options
    Only one team look like scoring and it's not us!!!
  • Options
    Come on England let's grab our bollocks and do this
  • Options
    Dier was Southgates only mistake. Vardy was weird but understandable
  • Options
    Is anyone actually surprised? Now is happened, the pub is almost resigned at the moment to the inevitable.

People spoke about the draw opening up like the semi was a given - but this was always going to be a tough game in itself.

We just look like we have reached our level
  • Options
    vff said:

Confused by Southgate’s substitutions, England have gone backwards since Dier came on. What is Southgate trying to achieve ?

We tried to protect the 1-0 lead... Sadly the subs werent made with the fact that Colombia might equaliser as we now dont have the team to take it to them