Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2018/2019 (In general)

Comments

• Options
    That was a cracking atmosphere at molineux. Both sets of fans to be fair. One of the few grounds in the midlands that i never managed to go to for one reason or another. Wouldnt mind to much if they went on to win it now
  • Options
    Wolves or Watford, please don't freeze if you end up playing a struggling Championship team in the semi final.

Man City, if you end up being drawn against a struggling Championship team please don't take Aguero off untill you hit Double figures.
  • Options
    Wolves or Watford, please don't freeze if you end up playing a struggling Championship team in the semi final.

Man City, if you end up being drawn against a struggling Championship team please don't take Aguero off untill you hit Double figures.
    Brighton if you care about the links created between yourself and Charlton over recent years you wont feck up yourselves!!!
  • Options
    Come on Brighton and ex addick Dale Stephens
  • Options
    BBC just cut to a shot of Neil Harris and said he loves The FA Cup, he watches the cup draw even if Millwall are not in it.

WTF does that even mean.

Charlton havent been in it since round 2 and I have watched every cup draw
  • Options
    Come on Brighton and ex addick Dale Stephens
    Dale Stephens has headed north to the Den.
    If you can win at Palace you certainly can win at Millwall.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Millwall are going to win this.

Think they'll lose in the semis but still annoying if they get to Wembley.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Why is Amos only 3rd choice keeper after Archer and Martin ? He was so consistent at Cafc.
  • Options
    How can the Brighton keeper wear black with Millwall in dark blue?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Full on BBC Millfest, cutting to dads holding babies and friendly looking ladies in pink hats whenever they can whilst Jonathan Pierce fawns over thier lovable working class grittyness..
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    Full on BBC Millfest, cutting to dads holding babies and friendly looking ladies in pink hats whenever they can whilst Jonathan Pierce fawns over thier lovable working class grittyness..
    Sickening bildge from the BBC as usual...
  • Options
    I wouldn't say the first half was poor but the highlight was wondering if that kid was going to get red sauce or brown sauce over his shirt.
  • Options
    Has there been confirmation that Agueros goal is definitely offside as there is a Swansea defender further down the line that looks like he is playing him on. 
  • Options
    Wouldn't be surprised if Jonathan Pierce is sitting wearing a Scum shirt in the commentary box. Sycophantic cock.
  • Options
    Wouldn't be surprised if Jonathan Pierce is sitting wearing a Scum shirt in the commentary box. Sycophantic cock.
    Agreed, it’s a complete Millwall love in again by the BBC
  • Options
    quite possibly one of the worse live games of football I've seen for a while. typical of Brighton. they played like this the year they met Palace in the play offs.
  • Options
    I wouldn't say the first half was poor but the highlight was wondering if that kid was going to get red sauce or brown sauce over his shirt.
    whilst thinking his dad should have got him a salad...
  • Options
    Nice to see the empty first row and bottom tier of the away end not in use , I wonder why not 
  • Options
    Shite
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bollocks
  • Options
    You knew it, you just knew it 
  • Options
    Pearce
  • Options
    Scum beat city in the final ffs
  • Options
    Where was the marking there? Park football.
  • Options
    If scum win it will be a cash cow for them.
  • Options
     Beyond a joke that yet again VAR isn't being used in this QF.
  • Options
    Just seen the last 10 minutes or so. Brighton are hopeless. Is this their first team or have they got a team of reserves out? 
  • Options
    Dirty filthy dirty filthy jammy scummy spawny shitty fouling filth bag twunts 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Millwall score a goal after a perfect rugby challenge