Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2018/2019 (In general)

Comments

• Options
    Hate to be a Brighton fan trying to get out of the den tonight
    Community club of the year.
    Didn't you see all the little babies being held by their parents on the BBC.

• Options
    Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Titter!
  • Options
    Followed the shoot out on bbc from the comfort of my sunbed. Made my fucking holiday 😜😜😊😊
  • Options
    Can someone tell me why Millwank fans were shielding the sun from their eyes by using their hands... All had flat caps on, I always thought you wore one partly so you didnt have to do that!!
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Lori’s Karius is the happiest person in the world today, for when people think of howlers, he will not be the first one they think of anymore.
  • Options
    Them highlights as the show ended sent a shiver down me...😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂,Well done the Seagulls...👏👏
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hilarious. I switched off at 2-0 and watched the end of the Liverpool game. Only discovered that Brighton had got back to    2-2 about 18 minutes into extra-time. Thought that they were going to still sneak through when that Brighton goal was wrongly ruled out for offside.
    There is a football god after all. Just need them to get relegated now. 
  • Options
    Why do they drag the draw out when it's only 4 teams  just get on with it. 
  • Options
    Enjoyed that immensely.
  • Options
    They have to be gutted on a grand scale there might even be suicides tonight on the Old Kent Road.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Man City v Wolves Final I reckon

Brighton v either Wolves or Watford in the Final would do me; reckon that could be quite entertaining
  • Options
    Not really going to gloat over the result seeing the shit position were in at the moment.
  • Options
    As Windsor Davis used to say...

"Oh dear, What a shame!"
  • Options
    Not really going to gloat over the result seeing the shit position were in at the moment.
    What shite position?

We could be swapping places with Millwall come the end of May
  • Options
    😂🤣😂🤣
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Their keeper's face after he threw in the equaliser! I might have to get that framed, beautiful image.

I like to think that, on days like today, a member of the Charlton staff pops down to the trophy cabinet and gives our FA Cup a little extra polish.
  • Options
    Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.
  • Options
    Roller coaster ride of a game.
    It was a game for all seasons,
    Winter, spring, summer and Autumn.
    Justice was done despite a few clangers by the officials.

Millwall raised their game again in the cup and nearly nicked it.

Brighton got Man City which is only fair after being so average today.

• Options
    Natural order has been restored. Besides, only room for one South London team at Wembley this season. 
  • Options

MrLargo said:
    Their keeper's face after he threw in the equaliser! I might have to get that framed, beautiful image.

I like to think that, on days like today, a member of the Charlton staff pops down to the trophy cabinet and gives our FA Cup a little extra polish.

Don't tell Roland, he'll try and flog it to the EFL B)

• Options
    Watched the extra time and pens. marvellous!
  • Options
    Cheats never prosper Cooper, remember the Everton game. Well done Albion and Dale.  :)