Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2018/2019 (In general)

Comments

• Options
    Nice to see the cuddly spanners holding their babies the right way up. I was a bit disappointed that the pink Lions didn't get a look in, I guess the CEO forgot about them in his pre-match planning. Still we did see a few ladies looking a bit wasted, plus the nice old nan in the pink hat.
    I didn't hear the 'Up the arse' tune. Did they actually behave themselves for once?
  • Options
    Come on MillwallFan, admit it. You were singing Que será, será weren't you. It's okay, trust us, we will not gloat.
  • Options
    Come on MillwallFan, admit it. You were singing Que será, será weren't you. It's okay, trust us, we will not gloat.
    Whilst wanking in his bedroom on Charlton Life. 
  • Options
    man city having there wembley allocation make general sale and even being advertised on twitter for fans to come and see city play really shows how fucked modern football is when you consider sunderland and pompey sold over 80k for a tinpot trophy
  • Options
    man city having there wembley allocation make general sale and even being advertised on twitter for fans to come and see city play really shows how fucked modern football is when you consider sunderland and pompey sold over 80k for a tinpot trophy
    I wouldnt be surprised if the only events that top the attendance from the weekend are the following:

Championship Play-Off Final | League One Play-Off Final (depending on who gets there)

Certainly dont think the FA Cup Final will be over that 80k mark
  • Options
    You don’t think the FA Cup final will sell out?? 😳
  • Options
    You don’t think the FA Cup final will sell out?? 😳
    Wouldnt be surprised
  • Options
    If you're a City fan and a bit cash strapped, you're having to make the choice between a FA Cup Semi in London against Brighton with all the other costs, against a Champions League home 1/4 final, and I would honestly pick the Champions League game, and then shell out for the Final if we make it, as well as selling a kidney to go to Madrid from the CL Final. 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    If you're a City fan and a bit cash strapped, you're having to make the choice between a FA Cup Semi in London against Brighton with all the other costs, against a Champions League home 1/4 final, and I would honestly pick the Champions League game, and then shell out for the Final if we make it, as well as selling a kidney to go to Madrid from the CL Final. 
    Its because of the Champions League interest that makes me think the FA Cup will struggle to sell out this year

Man City v Man Utd would have been the tie to sell out, as it is its likely to be Man City v Brighton or Watford; makes you wonder if City fans will bother to travel down for what'll they'll no doubt think as a guaranteed win  Especially if they've a Champions League Final to think about as well

Hopefully Brighton or Watford v Wolves will be a sell out because their fans will realise its the one chance of winning something
  • Options
    Also add that City have already been to Wembley this season the League Cup final, and this would be the 6th trip in a cup since 2014, only so much money to spend on tickets. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rothko said:
    Also add that City have already been to Wembley this season the League Cup final, and this would be the 6th trip in a cup since 2014, only so much money to spend on tickets. 
    how many city fans even come from manchester anymore, like the modern day united. 
  • Options
    Your team get to both the FA Cup and Champions League final, you can only afford 1 ticket or maybe only get time off work for 1
    Your team have also won the FA Cup recently but never been to a CL final.
    What do you choose? Could say the same for quarters and semis
  • Options
    Your team get to both the FA Cup and Champions League final, you can only afford 1 ticket or maybe only get time off work for 1
    Your team have also won the FA Cup recently but never been to a CL final.
    What do you choose? Could say the same for quarters and semis
    life must be very hard being a city fan - met a couple on holiday in mexico last year and they hate some parts of the money side of things - the stadium being full of tourists, selfie sticks etc. 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Its because of the Champions League interest that makes me think the FA Cup will struggle to sell out this year

Man City v Man Utd would have been the tie to sell out, as it is its likely to be Man City v Brighton or Watford; makes you wonder if City fans will bother to travel down for what'll they'll no doubt think as a guaranteed win  Especially if they've a Champions League Final to think about as well

Hopefully Brighton or Watford v Wolves will be a sell out because their fans will realise its the one chance of winning something
    Brighton or Watford?

Brighton's semi final is against Man City.
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Already been to Wembley 3 times.

Community shield, away to Spurs, league cup final.

I know they'll get stick for having 'shit' support, but to be honest it's no real surprise if a city fan decides not to go. 
  • Options
    Rothko said:

Brighton or Watford?

Brighton's semi final is against Man City.
    My bad; I thought it was Man City v Wolves
  • Options

MAN CITY 5 CHARLTON ATHLETIC 1. League Division 2. 11th May 1985. attendance 47,285

back in the days when we were playing at The Valley in front of 5k before footy became trendy and Sky got hold of it .
  • Options
    thought i would look on cities website - their next 2 fixtures

MANCHESTER CITY V CARDIFF CITY
    03/04/2019 19:45 | Premier League
    Ticket info: This fixture is now on general sale. Limited to 6 tickets per supporter.

MANCHESTER CITY V BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION
    06/04/2019 17:30 | The FA Cup
    Ticket Info: This fixture is now on general sale. Limited to 3 tickets per supporter. Subsidised return coach travel also available;
  • Options

MAN CITY 5 CHARLTON ATHLETIC 1. League Division 2. 11th May 1985. attendance 47,285

back in the days when we were playing at The Valley in front of 5k before footy became trendy and Sky got hold of it .

The large crowd had a lot to do with them getting promoted to 1st Division if they won.
  • Options

The large crowd had a lot to do with them getting promoted to 1st Division if they won.
    Good to see we put up a strong fight and denied them promotion then..............
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yeah of course , they have always had decent support and they got relegated to the third tier the season we won the play offs and averaged over 28k in the third tier 
  • Options
    No matter how many times I see them, those FA Cup adverts “don’t mug off the cup” make me chuckle every time. I find myself often rewinding several times to watch them again.
  • Options
    Not the start Brighton would have hoped for
  • Options
    Walker should go
  • Options
    Surprised with VAR that wasnt given, Walker clearly moved his head forward(which by the laws of the game any movement forward with the head should be a red)
  • Options
    VAR of the future... Big team players will still get away with things because officials wont have the balls to act
  • Options
    4 fans being spoken to in City scalves at HT(From Sterlings old school)

2 United fans
    1 Arsenal
    1 Chelsea

Why on earth are they wearing City scalves
  • Options
    Commentators talking about Brighton like they are a non league side. It’s really weird.
  • Options
    Bad game of football