Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Erin Ersson

13»

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Interesting exchange of views on this thread, however the most serious question that has arisen from this incident is........would ya ???
  • Options
    edited July 2018

When did she see him in distress and despair?

When Air Marshall Tackleberry gave him 50,000 volts from his taser, all because of the scene SHE caused. Well done Erin luv, give yourself a pat on the back
  • Options

Interesting exchange of views on this thread, however the most serious question that has arisen from this incident is........would ya ???

If you would you’ll have to be quick, he’s still getting deported
    Genuinely lol’d at @Lordflashheart and then lol’d even more at this response.
  • Options

It's a no from me - those rabbity teeth and the Nana Mouskouri speccies.
  • Options
    Stupid lefty bitch someone should have dragged her to the stairs and fired her head first off the plane

Sick to death of this shit

I hope the Americans kill the two they call the Beatles and we provide the rope to hang them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If you would you’ll have to be quick, he’s still getting deported
    Genuinely lol’d at @Lordflashheart and then lol’d even more at this response.
    The response was indeed high quality

BTW its a no from me (the bird and the bloke !!!)
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I wonder if Elin would stick up for the woman beater now?

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/08/the-real-lesson-of-a-swedish-deportation-protest/
  • Options
    Ze truth must be silenced!!!!
  • Options
    Haha what a silly bitch. I hope he has gone back to hell.
  • Options
    I don't have a Spectator subscription (and nor do I want one !!)

Anyone able to précis whats said ?
  • Options

I don't have a Spectator subscription (and nor do I want one !!)

Anyone able to précis whats said ?

He’s being deported from Sweden for regularly kicking the cunt out of his wife and daughters and beating them with electric cable including one time when his daughters managed to escape to the neighbors to tell them their dad was trying to kill their mum.