Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celtic Champions Already??

Comments

• Options

Err, aren't we forgetting the first nine in a row which included two European cup finals.

After the Lisbon Lions all hail, hail the Lockdown Lions
  • Options
    Why so defensive about a team from another country. Could of sworn this was a Charlton forum.

Yeah, I don't understand why Rangers fans are so bitter that Celtic have won nine in town for the second time either.
  • Options
    One has done it twice....wonder which one.
  • Options
    Why so defensive about a team from another country. Could of sworn this was a Charlton forum.

Yeah, I don't understand why Rangers fans are so bitter that Celtic have won nine in town for the second time either.
    Doesn't support Rangers apparently so he has said on many occasions...but still looks and comments....
  • Options

Doesn't support Rangers apparently so he has said on many occasions...but still looks and comments....
    Fucking hell, you thread old bill? I support Charlton, not Rangers, not Celtic, not Liverpool. Ain’t hard to grasp.

’Hail Hail’, christ, it’ll be ‘you’ll never walk alone’ next....

• Options

And people claim you don't know anything about football!
  • Options

In the last 4 years since The Rangers have been back in the Premiership, Celtic have won every single domestic trophy.  11 consecutive trophies 🏆.  Not a bad return, with The Rangers being the equivalent of Spurs and sometimes “putting the pressure on”.

2011/12 - 10 point deduction meant The Rangers finishing 20 points behind instead of just the 10 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Could "have" sworn this was a Charlton forum.
  • Options
    Not really into the old firm my Scottish team is the jambos due to being my grandads team 
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    What I find hilarious is the constant high horse jumping by both sets of fans. 
    Rangers sing the billy boys boo 
    Celtic sing about the queen boo 

they are 2 massive clubs and the old firm cannot be knocked as one of the biggest Derby’s in the world, would love to go to one 
  • Options
    Not really into the old firm my Scottish team is the jambos due to being my grandads team 
    They're pushing legal action now, and rightly so.
  • Options
    Would have been better to play the season out of course, but the records will still show 9 in a row. 
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    know a lad who if anyone follows gaa kevin cassidy he was quite a famous donegal player ( probably would of won the all ireland if he didnt have a bust up with the manager ) uploaded a video of him and his village gweedore in donegal celebrating celtics 9 in a row all socially distant i might add was at a wedding once over there and they had a band on "the rebel fiddlers" - safe to say i didn't feel too comfortable but was all in jest - few of the old boys had a bit of a go but nothing major, the following evening simply the best came on and 3 of us as englishmen played up all in good humour though - drinking our pints of "tim tears" as rangers had beaten celtic 2-1 the day before. 

was out in benidorm on the 12th last year ( not deliberately but a pals stag ) its strange to see how much they hate each other of course 12th july there is a parade and was quite a good atmosphere but every other minute its something about catholics or the ira, suppose if you are brought up with that in your life everyday its no suprise. 

getting back to the football there are always going to be winners and losers in these situations i do think its unfair and it shouldnt stand - you sign up to play x amount of games at the start of a season, void or play it out - only 2 options im afraid, anyone who thinks any different, maybe football isnt for you. 

in other sports they have followed suit, the six nations will be played to a finish i believe. 
  • Options
    Two bald men fighting over a comb
  • Options
    iainment said:
    TelMc32 said:

In the last 4 years since The Rangers have been back in the Premiership, Celtic have won every single domestic trophy.  11 consecutive trophies 🏆.  Not a bad return, with The Rangers being the equivalent of Spurs and sometimes “putting the pressure on”.

2011/12 - 10 point deduction meant The Rangers finishing 20 points behind instead of just the 10 😉
    Rangers weren’t there because they chose to break the rules. Can’t blame Celtic for that.
    And they had broken "the rules" when they had won things which should have been wiped out..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant, he is a great impersonator...
  • Options
    iainment said:
    TelMc32 said:

Rangers weren’t there because they chose to break the rules. Can’t blame Celtic for that.
    And they had broken "the rules" when they had won things which should have been wiped out..
    Enlighten me.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    iainment said:
    TelMc32 said:

Enlighten me.
    I am sure their last couple of titles and other wins were in the period of their tax dodging and other bent deals with players etc.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    iainment said:
    TelMc32 said:

Enlighten me.
    I am sure their last couple of titles and other wins were in the period of their tax dodging and other bent deals with players etc.
    That tells me nothing.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    iainment said:
    iainment said:
    TelMc32 said:

Enlighten me.
    That tells me nothing.
    This better

https://www.channel4.com/news/by/alex-thomson/blogs/rangers-cheated-football-fraudulent-silverware

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/scotsman-poll-majority-fans-want-rangers-titles-stripped-1445613
  • Options
    They are all cunts , right from the top of the SFA down .

spent fucking years not wanting to upset the old firm and look at the state of Scottish football.

even the vote to end the league was a case of them deciding what they were doing then telling the clubs the only way to get the prize money was to vote for it.

We MAY get out of relegation if Anne is successful with a plan for a league reshuffle but every cunt is out for themselves so why fucking bother!
  • Options

spent fucking years not wanting to upset the old firm and look at the state of Scottish football.

even the vote to end the league was a case of them deciding what they were doing then telling the clubs the only way to get the prize money was to vote for it.

We MAY get out of relegation if Anne is successful with a plan for a league reshuffle but every cunt is out for themselves so why fucking bother!
     I spoke to Neil Doncaster a few years ago at an Arbroath v Cowdenbeath match he was attending. He stood on the terraces with other fans, he seemed decent enough, and was taking up the little clubs, but then they all do that.
  • Options

I spoke to Neil Doncaster a few years ago at an Arbroath v Cowdenbeath match he was attending. He stood on the terraces with other fans, he seemed decent enough, and was taking up the little clubs, but then they all do that.
    The problem is, he is being genuine because he is doing What they believe to be a good job and because they believe they are doing everything right they will not listen and that’s just putting us further and further back.

hes an overpaid fanny but he and all his fanny pals are hitting their targets that they set themselves.

• Options
    iainment said:
    iainment said:
    iainment said:
    TelMc32 said:

Enlighten me.
    That tells me nothing.
    This better

https://www.channel4.com/news/by/alex-thomson/blogs/rangers-cheated-football-fraudulent-silverware

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/scotsman-poll-majority-fans-want-rangers-titles-stripped-1445613
    Thanks. I was confused for a while, I thought you were saying Celtic had cheated. 
  • Options
    Did just enough tonight