Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celtic Champions Already??

Comments

• Options
    With that kind of refereeing decision we all know which room Gerrard went to at ht.
    Lol, 100% red card Morelos was clear through
  • Options
    With that kind of refereeing decision we all know which room Gerrard went to at ht.
    It was a stone wall red - rugby tackled Morelos when he was through 
  • Options
    That's got to be a joke? Bitton was done for pace and then literally rugby tackled Morelos.
  • Options
    Boom 1-0 Rangers
  • Options
    Aribo’s goal?
  • Options
    Get in!!! Given to Aribo but it’ll be ruled an OG by Duffy on review 
  • Options
    Told you. 
  • Options
    Morelos is a weapons grade liability 🤣
  • Options
    Aribo’s goal?
    Definitely not. Clear own goal from Callum McGregor.
  • Options
    Morelos is a weapons grade liability 🤣
    His goal scoring record, which used to make putting up with the madness worthwhile, has been dreadful ever since he got a big money move to China turned down. If Rangers hold on to win today, and thus assure the title, I would sell him in January if there was a decent offer.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rumours are Palarse are after him.
  • Options
    19 points clear with a 22 better goal difference.

Celtic do have 3 games in hand though.
  • Options
    It was all over before today...
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Rumours are Palarse are after him.
    Match made in heaven! 
  • Options
    19 points clear with a 22 better goal difference.

Celtic do have 3 games in hand though.
     Rangers would realistically have to lose about six matches to throw this away. I’m a total pessimist but even I can’t see that happening.
  • Options
    Up the Gers,  lovely stuff.
  • Options
    I mean it really wasn't, had Celtic won today and won there 3 games in hand there would only be 4 points between the teams and all Celtic fans would rightly be saying they are still in the title race, now if Celtic win their 3 games in hand its 10 points, that 6 points is a big difference 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I mean it really wasn't, had Celtic won today and won there 3 games in hand there would only be 4 points between the teams and all Celtic fans would rightly be saying they are still in the title race, now if Celtic win their 3 games in hand its 10 points, that 6 points is a big difference 
    Excuse me, it would be a 9 point difference if Celtic won their three games in hand !!
  • Options
    19 point lead 
    they have 3 games in hand 
    If they win them, the lead will be?
    ok maths fans who’s correct @paulie8290 or @se9addick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Paulie said ‘had Celtic won today’. Which would of made the gap 13 points with 3 games in hand. So he was correct.

However, they didn’t win today.
  • Options
    Ha, hands up - in my jubilation at the Rangers win my maths failed me!
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Excuse me, it would be a 9 point difference if Celtic won their three games in hand !!
    What?

If Celtic had won today they would be on 46 points and Rangers would be 59 if Celtic then won their 3 games in hand Celtic would be on 55 points so 4 behind.

If you mean as it stands then Rangers are 19 points ahead so if Celtic won their 3 games in hand it would be 10 points.

Where are u getting 9 from
  • Options
    Paulie said ‘had Celtic won today’. Which would of made the gap 13 points with 3 games in hand. So he was correct.

No I know that lol but SE9 was saying the title was over before today  i was just saying it really wasn't over before today, but now Rangers have won it pretty much is over
  • Options

No I know that lol but SE9 was saying the title was over before today  i was just saying it really wasn't over before today, but now Rangers have won it pretty much is over
    I know, I’m agreeing with your maths!
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    What?

If Celtic had won today they would be on 46 points and Rangers would be 59 if Celtic then won their 3 games in hand Celtic would be on 55 points so 4 behind.

If you mean as it stands then Rangers are 19 points ahead so if Celtic won their 3 games in hand it would be 10 points.

Where are u getting 9 from
    Euphoria 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I started questioning myself and got my calculator out 🤣🤣
  • Options
    What Celtic need is Gerrard giving them a we must not mess this up speach.
  • Options
    Rangers 22 points clear after a 2-1 win away to Aberdeen. Rangers made harder work of it than it probably should have been. Morelos looked back to his old self, two very well taken goals. 

Celtic play tomorrow night.