Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celtic Champions Already??

Comments

• Options
    Rangers - 14 clean sheets in 16 league games.
    Incredible record.
    Incredible...when Celtic were breaking record after record it was because they had no opposition...now the law breakers are doing it cos there is no oppodition..it's incredible.....strange times we live in.
  • Options
    Good news, Lennon deserves nothing but support. 
  • Options
    He'll be gone by Christmas. :(
  • Options
    Obviously Celtic had given up for 10 in a row.
  • Options
    They really must be skint.
  • Options
    Incredible record.
    Incredible...when Celtic were breaking record after record it was because they had no opposition...now the law breakers are doing it cos there is no oppodition..it's incredible.....strange times we live in.

To be fair I can't find a season in which Celtic were unbeaten in ALL competitions for the first 25 games. I also believe that Celtic's record for goals conceded in the SP is 17. Rangers, with 3 at present, are on target to consign that one to the bin. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scottish cup final tomorrow. Last season’s cup final!
  • Options
    Mon the JT’s 
  • Options
    Come on Hearts!!
  • Options
    Come on Hearts!!
    Na come on Celtic

Let them win the little Scottish Cup from last season, keeps Lennon in the job for longer and makes sure Rangers get the title 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Incredible record.

To be fair I can't find a season in which Celtic were unbeaten in ALL competitions for the first 25 games. I also believe that Celtic's record for goals conceded in the SP is 17. Rangers, with 3 at present, are on target to consign that one to the bin. 
    Need to look harder then....69 game unbeaten run....easy number for you to remember...
  • Options
    Incredible record.

Need to look harder then....69 game unbeaten run....easy number for you to remember...
    That wasn't all competitions that was only domestic 
  • Options
    Incredible record.

Yeah rubbish record to have....
  • Options
    Incredible record.

Not saying that but  AA said he cant find a season were Celtic were unbeaten in ALL competitions and you said you need to look harder then as they were unbeaten in 69 games.

But AA said all competitions so your 69 game fact doesn't come into it
  • Options
    Incredible record.

Not saying that but  AA said he cant find a season were Celtic were unbeaten in ALL competitions and you said you need to look harder then as they were unbeaten in 69 games.

Well done to rangers then for that...I know what record I would prefer 
  • Options
    Incredible record.

Plus St Mirren sorted that out....was very quiet here after that happened
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Incredible record.

Same

A 26 game unbeaten record which included games against Benfica, Galatasaray and Lech Poznan

Or 69 against teams like Hamilton and Dundee 

Hmmmm
  • Options
    12 in a row and a quadruple treble. Lennon still out
  • Options
    Is that a new RECORD mate....Shhhhhhhh
  • Options
    Hail Hail.  Quadruple treble. 
    Wtf is a quadruple treble , sounds like  a scary drink 
  • Options
    Stop banging on about last season 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Incredible record.

Same

A 26 game unbeaten record which included games against Benfica, Galatasaray and Lech Poznan

Or 69 against teams like Hamilton and Dundee 

Hmmmm
    They were playing the same teams as rangers were playing...or were they still in lower divisions then due to their disgusting cheating.
  • Options
    Is that a new RECORD mate....Shhhhhhhh
    First team to win the Scottish Cup four years in a row, that’s a new record.
  • Options
    Sorry to any hearts fans here....I am sure you deserved more but took extra pleasure with that today....after many of your fans disgraceful behaviour towards cowdenbeath fans after you beat them 5-1 a few years ago...a game I was at.
  • Options
    Wtf is a quadruple treble , sounds like  a scary drink 
    That's a standard short in Scotland.