Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celtic Champions Already??

Comments

• Options
    Vets all over Scotland put on standby
  • Options
    Terrible performance from Rangers, but credit to Celtic - they were at it from the first minute to the last minute. McLaughlin was utterly atrocious, hopefully McGregor comes back in now. 
  • Options
    Enjoying a chilled beer at a fete just found out the score.
  • Options
    Celtic/rangers “fans” that don’t watch the old firms 🫠🫠
  • Options
    I believe Chippy is actually a fan of the mighty Cowdenbeath 
  • Options
    Wasn’t necessarily at chippy but I had a mate earlier who was sporting a gers top around a few months ago and today was watching Liverpool Everton as it’s a better game 
  • Options
    Wasn’t necessarily at chippy but I had a mate earlier who was sporting a gers top around a few months ago and today was watching Liverpool Everton as it’s a better game 
    Wish I’d watched Liverpool v Everton instead to be fair! 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Wish I’d watched Liverpool v Everton instead to be fair! 
    Unfortunately me too
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    se9addick said:
    I believe Chippy is actually a fan of the mighty Cowdenbeath 
    I am mate and see them every season without fail. As I do a couple of Celtic matches every season...
  • Options
    Postecoglou is one hell of a manager, I reckon he will do another couple of seasons in the SPL and then come down to England.

The really depressing thing is that we could have had him back In 2012/13 when he was managing in the A-League and would have come to a Championship club.

Now he’s a million miles out of our league.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Postecoglou is one hell of a manager, I reckon he will do another couple of seasons in the SPL and then come down to England.

The really depressing thing is that we could have had him back In 2012/13 when he was managing in the A-League and would have come to a Championship club.

Agreed, he's been a success pretty much everywhere he's been over the last decade. Only negative against him was their dismal showing in Europe last season.

If he can get some decent performances in Europe this year, whilst continuing as they are domestically, i'd say he'd definitely be on the radar of some English clubs next summer.
  • Options
    Season is no way over, i was surprised how easy it was considering that rangers have had some great results away from home against good opposition.

Long way to go and both teams will drop points and Celtic have to go to ibrox twice of course.
  • Options
    I dont get the Forest Gump/GVB joke

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I dont get the Forest Gump/GVB joke

After EIGHT mints

Rangers let in EIGHT goals this week
  • Options
    OK - thanks

• Options

Agreed, he's been a success pretty much everywhere he's been over the last decade. Only negative against him was their dismal showing in Europe last season.

If he can get some decent performances in Europe this year, whilst continuing as they are domestically, i'd say he'd definitely be on the radar of some English clubs next summer.
    Ange doesn’t tend to do well in regional club cups, he tends to set his teams up one way and they stick to that way of playing.

His Brisbane team dominated the A-League but were very modest in the Asian Champions League.
  • Options
    So, what happens to the queen’s XI, do they die for the second time in 10 years?
  • Options
    Will be the kings 11 won’t it, rangers never die. 

Celtic remained the only professional club in Britain to not issue a statement or change the colour of there badge to black and white. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hidden away on their website for hardly anyone to see and where no fan can comment. Every other club posted condolences on their official twitter account. 
  • Options
    Interestingly Celtic had an ex Chairman John Reid at King Charles the Third's investiture yesterday.
  • Options
    Hidden away on their website for hardly anyone to see and where no fan can comment. Every other club posted condolences on their official twitter account. 
    This exactly I get it because of the clubs links and a small minority would cause offence, similar to Liverpool they put a tweet up but stopped all comments on it. 
  • Options
    Can’t see who is “lol” the post but grown adults reacting to posts they don’t agree with proper lettuce behaviour 
  • Options
    Best thing to do though, to be honest.

Doesn't go against the general club/fan ethos, and doesn't invite d**khead comments feeling the need to shout from the rooftops about hating the monarchy on the day of the Queen's death, but does show some respect and offer condolences to her family.
  • Options
    So Celtic fans don’t like the monarchy, and so what.  This ain’t North Korea, you can like/dislike whatever you want here.  I’m not surprised the club haven’t tweeted cos it’ll only encourage the idiots.  
  • Options
    Can’t see who is “lol” the post but grown adults reacting to posts they don’t agree with proper lettuce behaviour 
    It was the small child who's stolen Ormiston's login details. Again.
  • Options
    Also the green brigade, the ones who dressed up in black and green and spray painted f the queen on a wall somewhere then posed for cute photos, are about as intimidating as the our friends from south Norwood, they’re not worth your energy.